• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

lvl 100 Shadowknight

Class
Shadow Knight
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
  1. Live
  2. Test Server
After boxing with my 100 SK, pulling for several weeks I'm pretty happy with this .ini. My Holyshits are below as well (work in progress).

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=7.1
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Call of Gloomhaze Rk. II
Buffs2=Shroud of the Darksworn Rk. II
Buffs3=Falhotep's Covenant Rk. II
Buffs4=Zombie Skin Rk. II
Buffs5=Grelleth's Horror Rk. II
Buffs7=Drape of the Fallen Rk. II
Buffs8=Ring of Stolen Graves
Buffs10=Darkened Flowing Black Silk Sash|0
Buffs11=Voice of Thule|Me
Buffs12=Glyph of Courage
Buffs13=Nightwing Fang Earring
Buffs14=Engraved Butterfly Faceguard
Buffs15=Shoon's Hide Poncho
Buffs16=Dimensional Warrior Gorget
Buffs17=Rest|20|End
Buffs20=Vial of Caustic Fluid
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Encroaching Darkness|40
DPS2=Blood of Ralstok Rk. II|80
DPS3=Plague of Klonda Rk. II|85
DPS4=Surreptitious Blight Rk. II|90
DPS5=Chattering Bones|90
DPS6=Ragged Bite of Agony|85
DPS7=Vicious Bite of Chaos|63
DPS8=Terror of Poira Rk. II|99|Once
DPS9=Improved Explosion of Hatred|98
DPS10=Improved Explosion of Spite|40
DPS12=Spear of Grelleth Rk. II|30
DPS13=Torrent of Agony|97
DPS14=Dire Stricture Rk. II|96
DPS15=Demand for Power Rk. II|80
[Pull]
PullWith=Demand for Power Rk. II
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Dire Insinuation Rk. II|60|Tap
Heals2=Reprove|30|Me
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
Cures1=Purity of Death
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Minion of Grelleth Rk. II
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffs1=Gift of Falsin Rk. II|0

INI:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Steadfast Stance Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>80 && ${Cast.Ready[Steadfast Stance Rk. II]} && ${Spell[Steadfast Stance Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Steadfast Stance Rk. II" gem11 -invis
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>80 && ${Cast.Ready[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II]} && ${Spell[Grelleth's Skin Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Grelleth's Skin Rk. II" gem10 -invis

holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers]}) /alt act 1452
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bonebrood Mantle]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc Bonebrood Mantle
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bonebrood Mantle]} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Grelleth's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>8000 && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc unholy Guardian Discipline Rk. II
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.Song[Lich Sting Recourse].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing"|Item
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]}) /alt act 9403
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harm Touch]}) /multiline ; /alt act 6000 ; /alt act 1277 ; /alt act 651 ; /alt act 3822
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Leech Touch]}) /alt act 87
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gift of the Quick Spear]}) /multiline ; /alt act 2034 ; /alt act 1278
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Scarlet Blade]} && ${Me.Buff[Visage of Death].ID}) /disc "Scarlet Blade Rk. II"
holyshit10=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]}) /alt act 7019
holyshit11=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction]}) /alt act 589
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Named} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Courage]}) /alt act 5000
holyshit13=/if (!${Target.Named} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Balanced]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Cleric]}) /stance balanced
holyshit14=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[ACTIVE]} && ${Mercenary.Stance.NotEqual[Reactive]} && ${Mercenary.Class.Name.Equal[Cleric]}) /stance reactive
Author
kcrobk
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from kcrobk