• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

100 Enchanter + Shits - Melt faces, mez like a champ, debuff named like a boss!

Class
Enchanter
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
  1. Live
  2. Test Server
Really worked this over this week. The downshits really hit bosses hard. I've found some of the bosses I'm fighting can take over a minute to fight so I have the downshit burnage work the named throughout the fight instead of one quick dump. Let me know what you think.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=7.1
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Voice of Foresight Rk. II|!MA
Buffs2=Hastening of Sviir Rk. II|Melee
Buffs3=Reactive Rune
Buffs4=Amplifying Aura|Aura
Buffs5=Mana Reverberation Aura Rk. II|Aura
Buffs6=Gather Mana|Mana|60
Buffs7=Shield of the Dauntless Rk. II
Buffs8=Phantasmal Unity Rk. II|Dual|Polyiridescent Rune Rk. II
Buffs9=Eldritch Rune
Buffs10=Mana Draw|Mana|25
Buffs11=Glyph Spray
Buffs12=Brimstone Eminence Rk. II|MA
Buffs13=Ward of the Mastermind Rk. II
Buffs15=Desert Tarantula Saddle|Mount
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Demolished Consciousness|97
DPS2=Enunciation of Tashan|99
DPS3=Mindcleave Rk. II|89
DPS4=Confounding Constriction Rk. II|95
DPS5=Phantasmal Assault|83
DPS6=Mind Squall Rk. II|88
DPS7=Ethereal Manipulation|91
DPS8=Chromatic Percussion|93
DPS9=Dreary Deeds|94
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetSpell=Xorlex's Animation Rk. II
PetBuffsOn=0
[Mez]
MezOn=1
MezRadius=100
MezMinLevel=50
MezMaxLevel=103
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Slackening Wave
MezAESpell=Disorientation Rk. II|2

INI:
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Stasis]}) /alt act 1120
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment]}) /alt act 1382
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]}) /alt act 515
downshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Phantasmal Opponent]}) /alt act 1122
downshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chromatic Haze]}) /alt act 2205
downshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Calculated Insanity]}) /alt act 534
downshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Illusions of Grandeur]}) /alt act 2202
downshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Veil of Mindshadow]}) /alt act 791
Author
kcrobk
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings