• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Quest / Event LDoN - Arena of Chance 1.0

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2DanNet
Server Type
🏢 Live
Arena of Chance

What it does:
This *very* simple macro will get you LDON Adventures with the zone "Arena of Chance" zone for named hunting.

How to run:
Stand next to "Periac Winfell" in The Commonlands with the minimum group requirement for Adventures and run /mac ArenaOfChance

Method:
This macro looks for "Pyol Skinsear", "Elokoh the Trainer", or "Warmaster Skooru" within the Adventure Window.
If the names are found, the Adventure is accepted. If not, it declines and pauses for 55 seconds.
Once it accepts an adventure, it will trigger a beep, send a DanNet notification, and then end the macro. You do the hunting!
Although there may be a method to get the mission faster, I decided a brute force method was easier on my sanity.

What it does NOT do:
There are no checks to navigate to Periac Windfell. You must be standing next to him.
It does NOT do the mission for you.
You may still get another zone, as Pyol Skinsear and Warmaster Skooru result in two LDoN zones.

Credits:
As I am not good at coding, credit goes to Cannonballdex and ChatWithThisName as I basically trimmed down their macros I found to do a much more specific task.
Author
Rusang
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back