• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

IonisProfile for IonBC, a place to start! 0.28.8.6.1

Purpose
Group
Server Type
TLP
IonBC Starter Profile
This is a starter profile for those looking to get in to IonBC but don't want to do all of the setup from scratch! This is the profile that I, personally, use and comes with functionality for 3 boxes & host. It includes All Follow, Buff Rotation, DPS Rotation, Combat Assist, Form Group, Cancel buttons and more! All buttons have been exported using IonBC and names replaced with placeholders for your own toon names!

Extract the [Profile_IonisProfile] file to your Profiles folder in your server-side directory.

Buttons
All Follow
All clients will target the pilot character and follow them.

All Break Follow
All clients will hold s for 500 milliseconds, breaking follow.

Form Group
Pilot toon invites five characters then sends the default keybind (Left CTRL + i) to accept the invite across all clients.

Cancel All
Cancels all current actions across all clients & host.

Cancel DPS
Cancels all current actions across all DPS clients connected.

Gate
Mems gate spell for Shaman and Mage and then presses the - key across all clients, make sure the gate spellgem and/or pots are bound to the - key!

Assist
Clicks ON the Mage Rot, BRD Assist, BRD Rot buttons and clicks the BRD Cmbt Melody button!

Assist Off
Clicks OFF the Mage Rot, BRD Assist, BRD Rot buttons, clicks BRD Med Melody button, turns BRD attack off, cancels all running DPS commands and clicks the MAG Sit button.

Mount
Throws a keypress = on all clients, make sure your mount is bound to = or change the hotkey!

SHM Heal
**Targets pilot toon and /casts our heal spellgem then sits.

SHM Hot
**Targets pilot toon and /casts our HoT spellgem then sits.

SHM Spam Heal
**Spams our pilot toon with a heal every chance we get, good for emergency situations.

SHM Slow & Malo
Target xtar 2 (which I assign to the main assists target) and /casts our malo and slow spells then sits. Spell haste not taken in to consideration and the slow is a /keypress 2 that's where I bind my Time's Antithesis click to save a spell slot. Feel free to tinker to your specific needs.

SHM Malo
For when you'd like to malo but not slow, sits the Shaman afterwards.

SHM Slow
For when you'd like to slow but not malo, sits the Shaman afterwards.

SHM Dot
Casts dot (spellgem 4) on xtar 2 which I set to main assist and then sits.

SHM Buff
Loads our buff spell set, then casts Strength -> Stamina -> Agility -> HP Regen -> Haste -> Focus -> Bih`Li -> Avatar on the Specified toon (Spellgem 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8), then loads the Battle spellset and sits. Relays a /g message for starting and finishing buffs.

SHM Self Buff
Throws a keypress on 9 and 0 which I assign to my spirituality and clarity pots respectively. Repeats every 30 minutes.

SHM Sit
Sits the shaman.

SHM VP 3
Uses Virulent Paralysis, which I have assigned to key 3, on the 3rd target on XTar.

SHM AA
Uses Ancestral Aid, which I have assigned to key 4.

SHM Spam Canni
Spams the spell-based cannibalization on cooldown until toggled off. Assigned to spellgem 4.

SHM Self Heal
Has the shaman heal itself.

Mage Rot
Targets xtar 1, which I have set to main assist and sends pet in before very spell (in-case targets change). Does a 3 spell rotation of direct DDs. Repeats every 27 seconds.

Mage Assist
Targets xtar 1 and sends pet in.

Mage AE Rot
The same as Mage Rot but with it's AE spells instead of direct DDs. Repeats every 17 seconds.

Mage Buff
Buffs damage shield and burnout on pet. Mage pet is assigned to xtar 2, repeats every time damage shield fades.

MAG Self Buff
Same as Shaman self buff.

MAG sit
Sits the mage.

BRD Assist
Targets xtar 1 which I have assigned to main assist and turns attack on, repeats every 2 seconds in-case target changes.

BRD Rot
Uses Boastful on xtar 1 every 26 seconds, assigned to keypress 2.

BRD Cmbt Melody
Stops any songs/melody and begins the bards combat melody.

BRD Med Melody
Stops any songs/melody and begins the bards med melody.

BRD Spd
Stops any songs/melody and begins selos.

BRD Spd Inv
Stops any songs/melody and begins invis selos.

BRD Buff
Uses the item Rapier of Somber Notes (Symphony of Battle clicky) and starts med melody aftwerwards.

Stop Melody
Stops any currently running song or melody.

Things To Note
This profile was created during DoN over on Mischief server. This is a starting point and isn't intended to be a full plug-n-play solution for any one person. Feel free to check out the buttons, get an idea of what you'd like to do and play around with it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

** = Feel free to change this to a /xtar if you want it to be more dynamic.
Expansion
Dragons of Norrath
Version
Author
Ionis
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Ionis

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Fixed a few issues!

Just some naming scheme issues from old toons I no longer play and forgot to regex. :)
  2. Updated to be relevant through 0.28.8.6.1!

Revamped pretty much the entire thing, check documentation for details.
  3. 1.27 Update

Updated for 1.27! New Buttons: All Gate - Presses the - key, make sure you assign gate to that...
Back