• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Utility [Emu only] EQTrainer - EverQuest Hacking Program 6.0.0

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Hey everyone! This is an EverQuest emulator hacking tool for Mac (on PC), Underfoot, SoD and RoF2! Hopefully there will be more builds to come.

This will detect which build the client is and adjust the codes on the fly. You can use this program for more than 1 instance of the game at a time, including the autobot program.

Features List said:
Teleport xyzh coordinates. Save,load,copy,erase options included!
Player Health, Mana, xyzh and experience displayed.
Target xyzh, level, class and health displayed.
Multiple game processes can be hacked simultaneously!
Bot program included.
Buff names and timers displayed.
Multiple EQ clients supported.
Lots of customizable hacking scripts included. Like ultravision, no stun, no blind, enduring breath and more!
Spawn list with names, addresses, xyzh and level information.
Can warp to spawn locations or force target from any distance.
Display player and bank money and show totals with rate conversion.
GPS Mapping system with NPCs.
100's of Teleport coordinates automatically download from server.
Hotkeys for quick function execution.
Warp follow NPCs or PCs (always stay directly behind them within hitting distance) to follow those pesky low HP runners.
Tool bar system that sits at the very top of your screen to popup/close menus. It always stays on top of your current windows.

AUTBOT SCRIPT FUNCTIONS
// - A comment in the script
teleport (x) ( y ) (z) (h) - Teleport to x y z coordinates and face h (can be blank).
target (name) - Target an NPC or Player.
teleto (name) - Teleport to player or NPC by name
checkzone (short name) - Check if player is in zone before continuing with script execution
pause (milliseconds) - Pause the script for a set amount of milliseconds
checkgive - Check if give/trade window is open before continuing with script execution
talktoNPC (name) - Teleports you to the NPC and sends them a message (uses AutoIt)
say (message) - Says a message in game (uses AutoIt)
press (key) - Presses a key on your keyboard (uses AutoIt)
walkto (x) ( y ) - Walk to coordinates (uses Autoit)
mouse (x) ( y ) (click) - Move mouse cursor to x y coordinates. Specify click type (left, right, hold)
CheckPCNearby ( y ) (x) (z) (distance) (ignore) - Check if players are nearby coordinates y x z. Can use Ignore variable to ignore names (use commas to separate names)
ClickButton (window) (button) - Click on a window button in game. (use fullscreen, w/ monitor's resolution)
warpfollowtarget (name) - Follow a target via teleporting

HOTKEYS
CTRL+1 = Teleport to coordinates 1
CTRL+2 = Teleport to coordinates 2
CTRL+3 = Teleport to coordinates 3
CTRL+4 = Teleport to coordinates 4
CTRL+M = Open the EQTrainer Map form
CTRL+T = Teleport follow

SOURCE CODE
Source code is private. Want to become a contributor? Just ask!

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Trainer requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
Teleport requires C++ Redistributables - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
AutoBot requires AutoIt software - https://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe

SUPPORT
You can post a reply if you want support, but chances are I won't see it for several days. If you want immediate support, I am in my Discord chat room 99% of the time.

ADDING AN EQ BUILD
Believe it or not, EQTrainer can be used with any version of EverQuest! If you open the EQTrainer program folder (ex: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewAgeSoldier\EQTrainer"), you will see a folder called "builds". This has other folders in it corresponding to other EverQuest builds.

The folder/file structure works like this:
builds.ini <-- If you want auto detection, you need your (EQ Build Version Name) here with the proper date structure
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/scripts <-- your .ini script files. See other script ini files for examples
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/codes.ini <-- place your addresses here
builds/(EQ Build Version Name)/inject.dll <-- your injected codes the named pipe will communicate with (mostly used for the teleporting function)

Once these files are created, the next time you open EQTrainer you will see in the drop down box in the upper right corner that your "EQ Build Version Name" is there. If you filled out the builds.ini file with your folder name and date structure/address EQTrainer should know to switch over to that EQ Build Version automatically.

I would recommend checking EQEmu for the addresses, the MQ2 source code addresses or opening Cheat Engine and making a Cheat Table and finding the addresses yourself. You can find things like player and monster x y z coordinate addresses with the ShowEQ ini.

If you complete an EQ build with all required files feel free to either email them to me, post them below or send them to me on my Discord chat channel. I will add them to the script server to be synced by the "Scripts Update System".

ADDING TELESCRIPTS
Do you have some teleport coordinate scripts for locations that I'm missing? Feel free to either email them to me, post them below or send them to me on my Discord chat channel. I will add them to the script server to be synced by the "Scripts Update System".

eqmaps_newv2.jpg
eqtrainer_sc.jpg
download.jpg
autobot.jpg
hotbar.jpg
Author
erfg12
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 6.0.0.0

- Fixed a few memory leaks in AutoBot - Fixed potential crash on EQTrainer app open - Upgraded...
  2. 5.9.9.8

- EQTrainer CPU usage decreased to 2.5%. (tested on Ryzen 1700) - Map system changed. Spawns are...
  3. 5.9.9.7

- Fixed RoF2 script execution code - Fixed AutoBot CheckPCDistance function - Fixed lots of...