• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

110 Wizard Nuke Nuke and Nothing but Nuke's

Class
Wizard
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.1.3
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=16
Buffs1=Deathfang Vision|ME|Cond1
Buffs2=Spectral Ghoul Cloak|ME|Cond2
Buffs3=Fleecy Amice of Eepvibles|ME|Cond3
Buffs4=Matron's Wedding Ring|ME|Cond4
Buffs5=Bore Brisk Outbreaker|ME|Cond5
Buffs6=Driven Dragon Belt|ME|Cond6
Buffs7=Overlord Dangle of Kizzixik|ME|Cond7
Buffs8=Memento of the Ungod's Suffering|ME|Cond8
Buffs9=Familiar of the Emerald Jungle|Me|Cond9
Buffs10=Improved Familiar|ME|Cond10
Buffs11=Pyromancy|ME|Cond11
Buffs12=Harvest of Druzzil|Mana|75|Cond12
Buffs13=Musing Harvest|Mana|75|Cond13
Buffs14=Wand of Pelagic Transvergence|Mana|75|50|Cond14
Buffs15=Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard|Mana|75|80|Cond15
Buffs16=Selrach's Frostfire Robe|Mana|90|Cond16
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=5
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Cast.Ready[Deathfang Vision]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Endurance].ID}
Cond2=${Cast.Ready[Spectral Ghoul Cloak]} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes].ID}
Cond3=${Cast.Ready[Fleecy Amice of Eepvibles]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of the Myrmidon].ID}
Cond4=${Cast.Ready[Matron's Wedding Ring]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Defense].ID}
Cond5=${Cast.Ready[Bore Brisk Outbreaker]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Ward].ID}
Cond6=${Cast.Ready[Driven Dragon Belt]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Expanding Mind].ID}
Cond7=${Cast.Ready[Overlord Dangle of Kizzixik]} && !${Me.Buff[Shadow of Knowledge].ID}
Cond8=${Cast.Ready[Memento of the Ungod's Suffering]} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of the Void].ID}
Cond9=${Cast.Ready[Familiar of the Emerald Jungle]} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID}
Cond10=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Familiar]} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Familiar].ID}
Cond11=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pyromancy]} && !${Me.Buff[Pyromancy].ID}
Cond12=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]}
Cond13=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && ${Me.SpellReady[Musing Harvest]}
Cond14=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && !${Me.SpellReady[Quiescent Harvest]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gather Mana]} && ${FindItemCount[Wand of Pelagic Transvergence]}>0 && ${Cast.Ready[Wand of Pelagic Transvergence]}
Cond15=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && !${Me.SpellReady[Quiescent Harvest]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gather Mana]} && ${FindItemCount[Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard]}>0 && ${Cast.Ready[Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard]}
Cond16=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Harvest of Druzzil]} && !${Me.SpellReady[Quiescent Harvest]} && !${Cast.Ready[Wand of Pelagic Transvergence]} && !${Cast.Ready[Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard]} && !${Me.Song[Cerebral Acumen].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Selrach's Frostfire Robe]} && ${Me.Buff[Weave of Reclamation].ID}
Cond17=${Me.PctHPs}<25 && ${Target.ConColor.NotEqual[RED]} && !${Me.Buff[Friendly Stasis].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[A Hole In Space]} && !${Me.Song[Evader's Invisibility].ID}
Cond18=${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ward of Destruction]} && ${Me.XTarget}<2
Cond19=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Eradicate Magic]} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID}!=49665
Cond20=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lower Element]} && !${Target.Buff[Lower Element].ID}
Cond21=${Cast.Ready[Staff of Viral Flux]} && !${Target.Buff[Rot Vulnerability].ID}
Cond22=${Target.PctHPs} > 80 && ${Me.SpellReady[Virnax's Pyroblade]}
Cond23=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Me.SpellReady[Cortexfreeze]} && !${Target.Buff[Cortexfreeze Effect].ID}
Cond24=${Target.PctHPs} > 40 && ${Me.SpellReady[Shocking Vortex]} && !${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID}
Cond25=${Target.PctHPs} > 40 && ${Me.SpellReady[Claw of Qunard]} && !${Me.Buff[Syllable].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID}
Cond26=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Concussive Intuition]} && !${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} && !${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Magic].ID} && !${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Chill].ID}
Cond27=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Flashburn]} && (${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID})
Cond28=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Dragoflux's Fire]} && (${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID})
Cond29=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Lure of Qunard]} && (${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID})
Cond30=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && !${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Ethereal Skyfire]} && (${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Angerwarding].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID})
Cond31=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Ethereal Braid]} && (${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} || ${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Flame].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Angerwarding].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID})
Cond32=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Ethereal Icefloe]} && (${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} || ${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Chill].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Ice].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID}  || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Angerwarding].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID})
Cond33=${Target.PctHPs} > 20 && ${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Ethereal Volley]} && (${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy].ID} || ${Me.Song[Lesser Concussive Magic].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Magic].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID}  || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Angerwarding].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID})
Cond34=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Atol's Shackles]} && !${Target.Snared.ID} && !${Target.Rooted.ID}
Cond35=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frost Shackles]} && !${Target.Snared.ID} && !${Target.Rooted.ID}
Cond36=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Strong Root]} && !${Target.Snared.ID} && !${Target.Rooted.ID}
Cond37=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Flame]}
Cond38=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Ice]}
Cond39=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Will]}
Cond40=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && ${Me.SpellReady[Wildflash Strike]}
Cond41=${Target.PctHPs} < 40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]}
Cond42=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Concussive Intuition]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dimensional Shield]} && ${Me.Buff[Dimensional Shield].ID}
Cond43=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dimensional Shield]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]} && !${Me.Song[Silent Casting].ID}
Cond44=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]} && !${Target.MyBuff[Arcane Whisper].ID}
Cond45=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mind Crash]}
Cond46=!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mind Crash]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[A Hole In Space]} && !${Me.Song[Evader's Invisibility].ID}
Cond47=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]} && !${Me.Song[Silent Casting].ID}
Cond48=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast].ID}
Cond49=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Call of Xuzl]}
Cond50=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focus of Arcanum]} && !${Me.Buff[Focus of Arcanum].ID}
Cond51=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Arcanum]} && !${Me.Buff[Fundament: First Spire of Arcanum].ID}
Cond52=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fury of the Gods]} && !${Me.Buff[Fury of the Gods].ID}
Cond53=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzied Devastation]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Devastation].ID}
Cond54=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Fury]} && !${Me.Buff[Arcane Fury].ID}
Cond55=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Destruction]} && !${Me.Song[Arcane Destruction].ID}
Cond56=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mana Burn]}
ConOn=1
CondSize=56
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=25
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=3
DPS1=A Hole In Space|99|Mob|Cond17
DPS2=Ward of Destruction|99|Mob|Cond18
DPS3=Eradicate Magic|99|Mob|Cond19
DPS4=Lower Element|99|Mob|Cond20