• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. Guest, DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

110 Paladin - By FV_Remnant

Class
Paladin
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.5
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=13
Buffs1=Brell's Blessed Bastion
Buffs2=Merciful Fury
Buffs3=Remorse for the Fallen
Buffs4=Armor of Steadfast Faith
Buffs5=Blessed Aura|Aura
Buffs6=Breather|End|20
Buffs7=Summoned: Glowing Modulation Shard|mana|75
Buffs8=Wand of Burning Modulation|Mana|70
Buffs9=Defiant Stance
Buffs10=Preservation of Rodcet
Buffs11=Silent Piety
Buffs12=Revitalizating Steel
Buffs13=Valor of Marr
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=8
AERadius=75
AE1=Hallowed Lodestar|3|Mob
AE2=Beacon of the Righteous|2|Mob
AE3=Kar`Zok Mantle|2|Me
AE4=Armor of Mercy|2|Me
AE5=Blessed Guardian Discipline|2|Me
AE6=Group Armor of the Inquisitor|4|Me
AE7=Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness|4|Me
AE8=Shield Flash|3|Me
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=15
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=1
DPS1=Spurn|99
DPS2=Valiant Defense|97
DPS3=Mark of Orthiss|98|Cond1
DPS4=Vanquish the Fallen|96|Cond2
DPS5=Force of Disruption|95|weave
DPS6=Brilliant Exoneration|95
DPS7=Yaulp (Lesser)|94|Mob|Cond3
DPS9=Protective Devotion|93|mob|Cond4
DPS10=Armor of Mercy|92|Cond5
DPS11=Defiant Stance|91|Cond6
DPS12=Harmonious Blessing|90|Cond7
DPS13=Revitalizating Steel|89|Cond8
DPS14=Preservation of Rodcet|88|Cond9
DPS15=Holyforge Discipline|87|Cond10
DebuffAllOn=0
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Int[${Target.ID}]} && ${Int[${Target.Buff[Mark of Orthiss].ID}]}==0
Cond2=${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]}
Cond3=!${Me.Buff[Lesser Yaulp IV].ID}
Cond4=!${Me.Song[Protective Devotion Guard].ID}
Cond5=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}
Cond6=!${Me.Buff[Defiant Stance].ID}
Cond7=!${Me.Buff[Harmonious Blessing].ID}
Cond8=!${Me.Song[Revitalizating Steel].ID}
Cond9=!${Me.Buff[Preservation of Rodcet].ID}
Cond10=${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}
ConOn=1
CondSize=10
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsSize=8
Heals1=Lay on Hands|30
Heals2=Expiation|40|MA
Heals3=Censure|85|tap
Heals4=Admonish|90|tap
Heals5=Ostracize|95|tap
Heals7=Hand of Piety|50
Heals8=Gift of Life|45|MA
Heals9=Wave of Expiation|90
AutoRezOn=0
AutoRezWith=Gift of Resurrection
[Burn]
BurnSize=10
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Deflection Discipline
Burn2=Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness
Burn3=Shield Flash
Burn4=Inquisitor's Judgment
Burn5=Valorous Rage
Burn6=Ageless Enmity
Burn7=Thunder of Karana
Burn8=Suzerain Protector's Conflagrant Breastplate
Burn9=Pureforge Discipline
Burn10=Righteous Condemnation
[GoM]
GoMSize=4
GoMSpell1=Protective Devotion|mob
GoMSpell2=Wave of Expiation|mob
GoMSpell3=Censure|mob
GoMSpell4=Admonish|mob
[MySpells]
Gem1=Valiant Defense
Gem2=Brilliant Exoneration
Gem3=Censure
Gem4=Admonish
Gem5=Ostracize
Gem6=Wave of Expiation
Gem7=Expiation
Gem8=Protective Devotion
Gem9=Preservation of Rodcet
Gem10=Revitalizing Steel
Gem11=Defiant Stance
Gem12=Harmonious Blessing
Gem13=Mark of Orthiss

MQ2Melee ini
INI:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
banestrike=1
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
enrage=1
facing=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
layhand=20
melee=1
plugin=1
provoke0=3826
provoke1=43412
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=75
rightidg=1
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=0
stun0=3826
stun1=43412
taunt=1
withstand=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<21 && !${Me.Song[Breather].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>100 && !${Select[${Zone.ID},345,344,202,203,279,151,33506]} && !${Melee.DiscID}) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
holyshit1=/if ((${Me.XTarget}>2 && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148763) || (${Target.Named} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148763)) /Bandolier Activate 1h
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[489]} && !${Me.Buff[Lesser Yaulp IV].ID}) /alt activate 489
holyshit11=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hand of Piety]}) /alt act 180
holyshit12=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lay on Hands]}) /multiline; /target ID ${Me.ID}; /alt act 6001
holyshit13=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>80) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Unyielding Affirmation].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Unyielding Affirmation].RankName}
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 15073
holyshit15=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.PctAggro}<100) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Taunt]}) /doability taunt
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Disruption]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /alt activate 3826
holyshit17=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>80) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Projection of Piety]}) /alt act 3216
holyshit3=/if (!${Target.Named} && ${Me.XTarget}<3 && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148772) /Bandolier Activate 2h
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Distance}<75 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2 || ${Target.Level}>=${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}+3]} || ${Me.PctHPs}<75)) ${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Armor of the Inquisitor]},/casting "Group Armor of the Inquisitor" ALT,${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Kar`Zok Mantle].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Kar`Zok Mantle].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Holiness]},/casting "Fundament: First Spire of Holiness" ALT,]}]}]}]}]}]}
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Marr's Gift]} && ${Me.PctMana}<80) /alt activate 1282
holyshit6=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Defiant Stance].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Defiant Stance].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Defiant Stance].RankName}]}"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Revitalizating Steel].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Song[Revitalizating Steel].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Revitalizating Steel].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit8=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Harmonious Blessing].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Harmonious Blessing].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Harmonious Blessing].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit9=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Preservation of Rodcet].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Preservation of Rodcet].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Preservation of Rodcet].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Protective Devotion].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Song[Protective Devotion Guard].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Protective Devotion].RankName}].ID}"
version=8.600
Author
FV_Remnant
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back