• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

110 Paladin - By FV_Remnant

Class
Paladin
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.5
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=13
Buffs1=Brell's Blessed Bastion
Buffs2=Merciful Fury
Buffs3=Remorse for the Fallen
Buffs4=Armor of Steadfast Faith
Buffs5=Blessed Aura|Aura
Buffs6=Breather|End|20
Buffs7=Summoned: Glowing Modulation Shard|mana|75
Buffs8=Wand of Burning Modulation|Mana|70
Buffs9=Defiant Stance
Buffs10=Preservation of Rodcet
Buffs11=Silent Piety
Buffs12=Revitalizating Steel
Buffs13=Valor of Marr
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=8
AERadius=75
AE1=Hallowed Lodestar|3|Mob
AE2=Beacon of the Righteous|2|Mob
AE3=Kar`Zok Mantle|2|Me
AE4=Armor of Mercy|2|Me
AE5=Blessed Guardian Discipline|2|Me
AE6=Group Armor of the Inquisitor|4|Me
AE7=Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness|4|Me
AE8=Shield Flash|3|Me
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=15
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=1
DPS1=Spurn|99
DPS2=Valiant Defense|97
DPS3=Mark of Orthiss|98|Cond1
DPS4=Vanquish the Fallen|96|Cond2
DPS5=Force of Disruption|95|weave
DPS6=Brilliant Exoneration|95
DPS7=Yaulp (Lesser)|94|Mob|Cond3
DPS9=Protective Devotion|93|mob|Cond4
DPS10=Armor of Mercy|92|Cond5
DPS11=Defiant Stance|91|Cond6
DPS12=Harmonious Blessing|90|Cond7
DPS13=Revitalizating Steel|89|Cond8
DPS14=Preservation of Rodcet|88|Cond9
DPS15=Holyforge Discipline|87|Cond10
DebuffAllOn=0
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Int[${Target.ID}]} && ${Int[${Target.Buff[Mark of Orthiss].ID}]}==0
Cond2=${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]}
Cond3=!${Me.Buff[Lesser Yaulp IV].ID}
Cond4=!${Me.Song[Protective Devotion Guard].ID}
Cond5=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}
Cond6=!${Me.Buff[Defiant Stance].ID}
Cond7=!${Me.Buff[Harmonious Blessing].ID}
Cond8=!${Me.Song[Revitalizating Steel].ID}
Cond9=!${Me.Buff[Preservation of Rodcet].ID}
Cond10=${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}
ConOn=1
CondSize=10
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsSize=8
Heals1=Lay on Hands|30
Heals2=Expiation|40|MA
Heals3=Censure|85|tap
Heals4=Admonish|90|tap
Heals5=Ostracize|95|tap
Heals7=Hand of Piety|50
Heals8=Gift of Life|45|MA
Heals9=Wave of Expiation|90
AutoRezOn=0
AutoRezWith=Gift of Resurrection
[Burn]
BurnSize=10
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Deflection Discipline
Burn2=Fundament: Third Spire of Holiness
Burn3=Shield Flash
Burn4=Inquisitor's Judgment
Burn5=Valorous Rage
Burn6=Ageless Enmity
Burn7=Thunder of Karana
Burn8=Suzerain Protector's Conflagrant Breastplate
Burn9=Pureforge Discipline
Burn10=Righteous Condemnation
[GoM]
GoMSize=4
GoMSpell1=Protective Devotion|mob
GoMSpell2=Wave of Expiation|mob
GoMSpell3=Censure|mob
GoMSpell4=Admonish|mob
[MySpells]
Gem1=Valiant Defense
Gem2=Brilliant Exoneration
Gem3=Censure
Gem4=Admonish
Gem5=Ostracize
Gem6=Wave of Expiation
Gem7=Expiation
Gem8=Protective Devotion
Gem9=Preservation of Rodcet
Gem10=Revitalizing Steel
Gem11=Defiant Stance
Gem12=Harmonious Blessing
Gem13=Mark of Orthiss

MQ2Melee ini
INI:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
banestrike=1
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
enrage=1
facing=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
layhand=20
melee=1
plugin=1
provoke0=3826
provoke1=43412
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=75
rightidg=1
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=0
stun0=3826
stun1=43412
taunt=1
withstand=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<21 && !${Me.Song[Breather].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && ${Me.CurrentEndurance}>100 && !${Select[${Zone.ID},345,344,202,203,279,151,33506]} && !${Melee.DiscID}) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
holyshit1=/if ((${Me.XTarget}>2 && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148763) || (${Target.Named} && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148763)) /Bandolier Activate 1h
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[489]} && !${Me.Buff[Lesser Yaulp IV].ID}) /alt activate 489
holyshit11=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hand of Piety]}) /alt act 180
holyshit12=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lay on Hands]}) /multiline; /target ID ${Me.ID}; /alt act 6001
holyshit13=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>80) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Unyielding Affirmation].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Unyielding Affirmation].RankName}
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.Distance}<=50) /alt activate 15073
holyshit15=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.PctAggro}<100) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AbilityReady[Taunt]}) /doability taunt
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Force of Disruption]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /alt activate 3826
holyshit17=/if ((${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}!=${Me.ID} || ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}>80) && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Me.ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Projection of Piety]}) /alt act 3216
holyshit3=/if (!${Target.Named} && ${Me.XTarget}<3 && ${Me.Inventory[mainhand].ID}!=148772) /Bandolier Activate 2h
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Distance}<75 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2 || ${Target.Level}>=${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}+3]} || ${Me.PctHPs}<75)) ${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Armor of the Inquisitor]},/casting "Group Armor of the Inquisitor" ALT,${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Kar`Zok Mantle].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Kar`Zok Mantle].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Holiness]},/casting "Fundament: First Spire of Holiness" ALT,]}]}]}]}]}]}
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Marr's Gift]} && ${Me.PctMana}<80) /alt activate 1282
holyshit6=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Defiant Stance].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Defiant Stance].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Defiant Stance].RankName}]}"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Revitalizating Steel].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Song[Revitalizating Steel].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Revitalizating Steel].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit8=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Harmonious Blessing].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Harmonious Blessing].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Harmonious Blessing].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit9=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Preservation of Rodcet].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Buff[Preservation of Rodcet].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Preservation of Rodcet].RankName}].ID}"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Protective Devotion].RankName}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Song[Protective Devotion Guard].ID}) /casting "${Spell[${Spell[Protective Devotion].RankName}].ID}"
version=8.600
Author
FV_Remnant
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back