• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

105 Cleric - by lettuce

Class
Cleric
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
From the original post which has multiple classes (see discussion)
lettuce said:
Hi all,

I've used the information here to afk level my characters 1-105 so I figured it was time to give back. Here's my kissassist and .ini settings used for a 105 SK, War, Cleric, Enchanter, and Wizard. I typically run with one of the tanks + Cleric/Enc/Wiz + 2 J5 Wizard Mercs. I've been able to go through all of TDS with little difficulty using this combo although I sometimes substitute a cleric merc in place of one of the wiz mercs for TDS T3. I'm convinced Tank/Enc/Cleric/Wiz/Wiz/Free-Slot is the strongest group composition currently available.

I often switch between manually playing the War/SK and afk playing them so I use a lot of holyshits on the war and SK to make manual play easier. The Warrior and SK ini should use just about every useful AA and disc available to you although I'm not quite AA maxed yet (but getting close!) so there may be a few less important AAs I missed. I tried to avoid using any filler discs that just drain endurance without providing any significant benefit. I also included a few basic macros at the end which I find helpful when playing manually.

105 Cleric

Based on Judd1720's settings, this has been able to solo heal all group content in the game. It also does about 5k dps as a side effect of healing. If you don't like heals that also nuke then you can remove the fast casting intervention heals and replace them with Graceful Remedy.

Also by equipping a summoned hammer of reverence and setting MeleeOn=1 I was doing 10-12k dps in T1 TDS gear and autogrant AA's. Whether you want to melee or not is up to you but I imagine a fully geared and AA'ed cleric can do some decent dps.

I also use Yaulp instead of a mount because it gives more in-combat mana regen. The spell version of yaulp gives more regen and better combat buffs than the AA yaulp but the AA version doesn't take a spell slot and can be woven during global cooldowns. The AA version of yaulp is used in this kissassist.

105 Cleric Kissassist
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.3.0
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Shining Bulwark Rk. II|MA
Buffs2=Aura of Divinity Rk. II|Aura
Buffs3=Aura of the Reverent Rk. II|Aura
Buffs4=Butterfly Nimbus
Buffs5=Familiar of the Emerald Jungle
Buffs6=Unified Hand of Surety Rk. II|Dual|Surety
Buffs7=Veturika's Perserverance|Mana|65
Buffs8=Quiet Miracle|Mana|55
Buffs9=Divine Indemnification Rk. II|MA
Buffs10=Armor of the Ardent Rk. II
Buffs11=Rallied Greater Ward of Vie Rk. II|MA
Buffs12=Hammer of Reverence Rk. II|Summon|Hammer of Reverence II
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=Healing Frenzy|8|Mob
AE2=Flurry of Life|8|Mob
AE3=Celestial Rapidity|8|Mob
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=1
DPS1=Glorious Judgment Rk. II|98
DPS2=Yaulp (Lesser)|97|Weave
DPS3=Mark of the Vicarum Rk. II|96
DPS4=Banestrike|95|Weave
DPS5=Divine Avatar|94
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
Heals1=Burst of Life|50|!MA
Heals2=Spiritual Remedy Rk. II|40|MA
Heals3=Fraught Renewal Rk. II|80|MA
Heals4=Frenzied Renewal Rk. II|95
Heals5=Fervent Renewal Rk. II|80
Heals6=Fervid Renewal Rk. II|80|MA
Heals7=Fervid Renewal Rk. II|50|!MA
Heals8=Spiritual Remedy Rk. II|70|!MA
Heals9=Word of Greater Reformation Rk. II|50
Heals10=Aegis of Superior Divinity|55
Heals11=Divine Arbitration|50
Heals12=Fraught Renewal Rk. II|70|!MA
Heals13=Fervent Renewal Rk. II|70|!MA
Heals14=Mystical Intervention Rk. II|90
Heals15=Virtuous Intervention Rk. II|89
AutoRezOn=1
AutoRezWith=Blessing of Resurrection
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
Cures1=Radiant Cure
Cures2=Aegis of Superior Divinity
Cures3=Group Purify Soul
Cures4=Word of Greater Reformation Rk. II
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity
Burn2=Focused Celestial Regeneration|MA
Burn3=Celestial Rapidity
Burn4=Flurry of Life
Burn5=Healing Frenzy

105 Cleric Ini

INI:
[MQ2Melee]
bash=1
enrage=1
facing=1
forage=1
infuriate=1
melee=1
plugin=1
resume=75
stickrange=75
stickmode=1
yaulp=0
version=7.080

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions of ways this can be improved.
Author
lettuce
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back