I have a local version where I removed most of the old checks that prevented you from consuming. Looking at the VV version, these all have to be true to consume:
// nothing on cursor
// not casting (unless bard)
// not using abilities
// not looking at the spell book
2020-10-11 Rev 5.11 - woobs
- Fixed Buff target range checks when using SpellIcon.
- Fixed display of Buff messages on group buffs when one or more targets do not take hold.
- Fixed typo in buff announcements.
2020-09-29 Rev 5.10 - woobs
- Version 5.10 contains some changes that require modifications to your ini (if you are using any of these modified features). While I try to keep things backwards-compatible, some items have been deprecated, etc.
- Charm Changes
-- PetCast entry has been removed.
2020-06-22 Rev 5.02 - woobs
- Added support to help handle the EQ "stuck gems" issue.
-- Sometimes the spell gems will get stuck in a forever greyed-out state. Casting an altability that has a cast time will unstick it.
-- DoStuckGems=TRUE/FALSE to turn this functionality on/off.
The wiki might be wrong. Try Charm 5 0, instead of 3. It looks like it is the Gem#, not the Spell#. Also, make sure DoPet=TRUE. Maybe someone else here who uses charm can point out the issue.
I have bee working on a few modbot fixes and additions, like handling of the damn stuck gems. I am...
Oh come on. Were they legit corpses/rezzes? Or were these corpses that you had already rezzed and reappeared due to a bug? It sounds like the latter, from what I understand. If so, then you know damn well that you weren't supposed to get the 'extra' exp. You want to take advantage of a bug...
I was wondering about people's experiences with/without the NewNamed checking algorithm from about a year ago. Do you find it better/worse/same? With all the mobs in KD that look like 'named', but are not, I was thinking of turning this on.
Dec 19 2018 by SwiftyMUSE
- Added new .Named...
2019-12-10 Rev 5.01 - woobs
- Further enhancements to spell resist/take hold/etc on Debuffs. This includes handling the new MQ2Cast message triggers for Blocked (TakeHold).
- Improved Priority Debuff handling to better react to adds in camp in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with Debuff...
2019-10-31 Rev 5.00 - woobs
- Version 5 is live! I have started going through all the sections of the macro, making many changes and improvements. There is much more to do, but the following is enough for the official 5.00.
- DPS (AD Section)
-- You should notice a very good boost in DPS...