• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Setsuni

  1. S

    News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

    Is anyone else nervous to use the Multi Item Parcel send? lol. I could see a few items going missing.
  2. S

    Problem - My redcents is negative?

    No joke, but i think mine are also lower than they were.
  3. S

    Question - CWTN Plugins VS KA or RGMercs

    I'm also an android user. that's just my opinion, haha.
  4. S

    Problem - My redcents is negative?

    I gave you a redcent to test what happens.
  5. S

    Question - CWTN Plugins VS KA or RGMercs

    I use a mixture of CWTN and RGmercs. I like to think of them as apple vs android. CWTN is the apple of a combat routine. Super simple, very plug and play and executes well at what it's supposed to do. A complete newbie could use it and have no issues. RGmercs is the android of combat...
  6. S

    Release PostMaster

    This is awesome. Thanks a ton!
  7. S

    Release CroakWatch

    Hey Red, awesome release. Maybe I am getting old, but is there any way to have the audio notification for a spawn, trigger only when it's a mob in your filtered NEED list? Right now it notifies me anytime a named spawn, but I really only care about the Needed ones.
  8. S

    Question - TLP DPS question

    This sounds like a perfect time to try the dummy on test :) If I had to guess over an hour long parse, both are around 30%.
  9. S

    Question - Help, please :) will donate!

    Get CWTN or RGmercs for your classes and call it a day. Both are pretty close to plug and play. SIC has some really good guides on setting up hotkeys and keybinds to easily control your group. I'd also suggest: Buttonmaster Magellan Lootier/Lootly (or use mq2advloot) In short though, start...
  10. S

    Release Bazaar / Auction Helper

    Thanks Derple, this is awesome man!
  11. S

    Release Parcel Helper

    This looks awesome. Thanks!
  12. S

    Release Lootly

    Could edit line 142 and change it to Ignore.
  13. S

    Release Explore.Mac - An Explorer / Traveler Achievement Macro

    Answered my own questions about the yes button not getting clicked. If you are using dannet, just edit lines 34-37 of explore.mac and remove all the eqbc crap. Works like a charm now.
  14. S

    Question - What problem do people need solved with a Lua?

    +1 to the aug swapper idea +1 to the Raid Window group saver tool - as a raid leader, the ability to save raid groups by class makeup, hit a button and have it auto organize the raid. My own idea - Janns veil leveling. Start a persona at level 1 with Janns Veil - auto run to areas, kill to...
  15. S

    Release Explore.Mac - An Explorer / Traveler Achievement Macro

    Also, log report Log [01/06/2024 21:39:47.8041303] Missing INI Entry for Miraguls_Menagerie, Boss: , Adventure Text: "It's a cold and strange world in the halls of Miragul's Menagerie. We are looking for good folk to help us learn more about the place. Before you ask if you can assist us, be...
Back
Top
Cart