• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Jaspar

  1. J

    Discussion - Post your IRL Setup

    I love this setup. Nice work!
  2. J

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    I enjoy all the classes. At this point, this is my order of top 3. 1. Druid (favorite of all time - I started as a druid and have created 100 druids probably. 2. Beastlord (I really appreciate their overall usefulness.) 3. Enchanter (honestly typically I would have rated enchanter as second but...
  3. J

    Question - Client Server Authentication

    Honestly feels like the kind of upgrade most tired gamers would appreciate.
  4. J

    Problem - NEC - Prioritize follow doesn't seem to work as intended

    This was a helpful post for me too. Thank you!
  5. J

    Frostreaver LFG Thread Frostreaver Edition

    I solo off and on. I would love the extra support.
  6. J

    Release Tradeskill Construction Set NeXt (Free) Eval Version

    This looks like a neat resource to help with trade skilling. Thank you for sharing.
  7. J

    Frostreaver Wiz Pairing on Frost

    I like the idea of a necro or paladin with a wizard. You could also consider a ranger. The snares of the necro or ranger might be helpful. Paladins would be good for tank, heal and eventual rez.
  8. J

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted! But everyone starts running huge AIs nonstop, the power grid melts, and the world has to unplug everything just to keep the lights on. I wish I could play a virtual reality version of Everquest.
  9. J

    IRL - Hallowed Oath

    I get this one and the other one confused sometimes lol
  10. J

    Frostreaver Frostreaver enjoy boxing

    I'm seeing bard combos on frostreaver. I'm thinking about adding a bard to my druid. and two-boxing it
  11. J

    Release BotForge - A Bot Raidforce Creation

    I love the idea of this one. Bot management can be challenging for me. I usually end up with just a couple on a toon.
  12. J

    Problem - Mass Crash

    Thank you for the tips. I've also had intermittent crashing issues. Hopefully the tips will help gameplay to run a little smoother.
  13. J

    💾Software Brewall's EverQuest Maps

    Thank you so much for this resource. It is so helpful when playing.
  14. J

    Release AutoBank (core plugin)

    This sounds like a great resource. Can you link something like this to the guild bank?
  15. J

    Question - Druid Healer anyone..?

    I love a good druid - enchanter combo. I used to setup mine and charm kite mobs a lot during the early years. The crowd control options are incredible for an enchanter and typically a druid does great with healing toons.
Back
Top
Cart