• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest v8.2 (NERFED) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RedQuest v8.1 (For 04/05/07 patch)

yes thank i just did some extreme looking and seen it on a post, however i must not be looking hard enough as i was only able to fine the rwarp.. is there a list of the plugins as i just like to warp and check targets, being a chanter i know some of my friends do a GoD instance but i am wary of those being on the progression server and equipment via hps/mana but not be good enough for afk

thank you as i did some more searching in the past few hours and answered alot of my own questions as now i got the plugins that i was looking for and all seems fine and dandy, thanks much for this and all your support.

thez said:
Feedme is broken...as far as I know, the one in the MQ2 VIP isn't working either. If someone's got a working version, forward it to RedQuest...otherwise, I'm going to send him a PM to have him remove it until further notice.

Feedme wasnt working with 8.0 but it is with 8.1 now. I am pretty sure it is the feedme from the redquest zip since i overwrite all old dlls with the ones from the newest zip.

FeedMe is working for me just fine now as well, since I re-redownloaded the 8.1 zip

Anyone else getting .cpp errors when trying to compile DoCrack from the uncompiled source? :confused:

hey am am newbie the last time i just D/L it click, and it was up this time nothing what going on is this precompiled

Learn how to read. Do you think that clicking on the link in the line that says "Uncompiled Source Code here" will give you the precompile? Get the file attached file right below that, not the source code.

Nijhal, the command in the goodybag Pax is /copen, not /open. This allows you to use the non-hacking command when you want to.

Gah, Im a dumbass, I knew that but it was slipping my mind. Damit, sorry Z, I feel like I should be told RTFM now.

lol

Crashuing when I gate or succor going back on 8.0, 8.0 onlyy craqshed when I succored :-(( will test out more and post any errors I find

Hmmm /copen not working for either. downloaded the new zip again to be sure, testing it on Akanon chest you can spawn in the bazaar for the horse barding combiner thing.

Any ideas?

Crashuing when I gate or succor going back on 8.0, 8.0 onlyy craqshed when I succored :-(( will test out more and post any errors I find

If you're having problems with stuff in the goodybag, which you are, post in that thread, not this one.

Hmmm /copen not working for either. downloaded the new zip again to be sure, testing it on Akanon chest you can spawn in the bazaar for the horse barding combiner thing.

Any ideas?

"Not working" is about the worst way of describing what is happening that I can imagine. If you want some help on the issues, a) report them in the thread where you found the plugin, and b) give me some details. What's happening when you type in the command, are you getting any error messages, etc.

tums2004 said:
My right clicky items won't cast, anyone have any idea why?

i made mistake of changing my computer clock , this affects EQ in game timers an results in items with timers not being enabled.

New to this, I box a warrior, does /stick work? it didn't for me.
I used to use this about a year ago and would use the command /stick 5.
I did upload the combat and mellee.

only short info what i saw for TheZ

Info or Instruction to
mq2PluginHook
and
Mq2MapItemTarget
is missing.

So if you want to have a complete list add it pls.

Re: RedQuest v8.2 (For 04/05/07 patch)

Notes v8.2
--This update marks a major change in the way that some of the plugins for the compile are working. Thanks to some major reworking of a lot of our active hacks by Thez (with some help from others), our warping plugins are now a heck of a lot safer (by manipulating the MoveTracker Packet!) Thanks should go to Jimbo, Thez, and others who helped get this going. That said, the way that the changes were made may not make some of you self-compilers as happy. A lot of what was causing the problems between plugins was due to multiple plugins wanting to deal with OnSendPacket at once, and several plugins trying to utilize the same things at once.
--These issues have been fixed by consolidating most of the structs / packet defines, a lot of the common functions, and some of the other stuff into a single .lib file. For those of you just downloading the precompile, this won't make any difference. For those downloading the source and compiling, it'll be a bit more complicated. I will explain below!

--Other changes: MQ2Melee updated! MovePkt plugins have been re-added to the compile, and to the source! Fixed the crashing bug with gank! Thez fixed the problem that MQ2Exactspeed was causing in MQ2Cast...unfortunately, he had to strip out all of the coding relating to stopping you, or movement, to do it...sorry! MQ2Exactspeed is also now known as MQ2Speed!

If you are not going to be customizing your plugins, you don't need to read the rest of this information!

--For those wanting to compile using the RQlib.lib, here is the info that you need:

If you are just planning on compiling the plugins straight from the file, you are fine. But! If you are going to be customizing the code, to utilize the RQlib.lib features, the following are the options available to you:

Rich (BB code):
//Lib Functions
LONG Evaluate(PCHAR zFormat, ...); //Evaluates TLO script (Evaluate("${MQ2}"))
VOID SendMovementPacket(float _X, float _Y, float _Z, float _Heading); // (Warps for things like sumcorpse, etc)
VOID AddLibDetours(void); // You need to add the AddLibDetours and RemLib
VOID RemLibDetours(void); // to every plugin that will be using the RQlib in the appropriate spots (Add where AddCommands go, Rem where RemCommands go)
VOID ToggleSpeed(bool Status); //Enables speed to go. Must be toggled before the SpeedDemon() sub. Look at MQ2Speed for example.
VOID ToggleWarp(void); //Alters the next MvTkrPkt to make it look like you didn't warp.
void SumCorpse(void); //Summons target corpse
void COpen(void); // Opens target object
void CGank(void); // Picks up target item
void ZThrow(bool Type, PCHAR MessageToDo); //Type = 0 for Hail, Type = 1 for Throwsay. Still fairly buggy...sorry.
void DoSwitch(int DoorNumber); // MQ2Switch function
void SpeedDemon(int Speed); // Change speed to what you want it to be. Must ToggleSpeed() first. Look at MQ2Speed for examples.

To utilize the a function in RQlib.lib, you must paste the corresponding general lib function from the above list at the beginning of the plugin. Examples can be found in any of the plugins that use the RQlib.lib.

Remember, you MUST add the AddLibDetours(); and RemLibDetours(); by the respective AddCommand() and RemCommand() functions to make this work. It will not otherwise.

Oh yeah, and anyone who says that I'm taking the idea from MMOBugsTools.dll...you'd be partially right. Thez first approached me about converting to the LIB file because he thought that it'd fix the issues with the multiple OnSendPacket that we were getting, and the issues with MQ2Speed/MQ2Cast/MQ2Melee. It also makes thing a whole hell of a lot easier on me for fixing stuff during patch days, since I generally will only need to updated structs / opcodes in that one file.

Hi, I hope someone can help me, I cant find the download zip shortcut at the bottom of the page Im viewing.

Regards

My hotbuttons for casting items with MQ2Cast aren't working, I'm not getting any error messages or anything. When I unload the plugin I get the "That is not a valid command. Please use help", but with the plugin loaded it doesn't do or say anything, Anyone have any ideas? keys are set up as such and have worked thusfar so I know they are correct, "/casting "Hanvar's Hoop|item" " I have MQ2Cast and MQ2Exchange loaded with all the same plugins as before. stopped working after updating to 8.2 compile

Nice work RQ. I'm glad to have all the source back in one spot so I can keep mine consistent with the baseline.

Now I just need to figure out this lib linkage.

--jimbo

Jimbo -- send thez a message if you have questions, he's got more info about it than I do.

sgresham -- that might be a result of some of the tinkering that thez and I did with MQ2Cast to fix the problem with Speed. I will look into it! Sorry.

Fixed MQ2Cast and CastTimer (for reals this time!!!!!). Thanks to Tempors and WickedMofo for helping me find the problems, and for how to fix them.

Sent the updates to RQ for adding to the zip, but until then:

No Longer Works Due to the Current Update to EQ ... =(

Ya.. they are trying to "ruin" MQ by turning EQ into "a patch per week."

Won't work, I'll bet. :)

RedQuest v8.2 (NERFED)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back