• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (2 Viewers)

I've tried unloading the plugin altogether, and reloading. /melee save, /melee load. Just quick basic troubleshooting, and just observing I haven't seen a holyshit fire off yet. I really need to dig deeper though instead of just spending 5 minutes trying to get it going. Will try Downshits next.

I've tried unloading the plugin altogether, and reloading. /melee save, /melee load. Just quick basic troubleshooting, and just observing I haven't seen a holyshit fire off yet. I really need to dig deeper though instead of just spending 5 minutes trying to get it going. Will try Downshits next.

Do you have them turned on?
Rich (BB code):
Holyflag0=1
Holyflag1=1
Holyflag2=1
etc...

Yes, I have them on, using Nyghts setup right now.
Take note that my SK is only 88, and his setup is for 90. Some of the Holyshits, I don't have yet.
That could be what is throwing everything off.
I know how sensitive, just one thing being wrong can cause everything else to stop working.

[MQ2Rez]
Accept=1
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=30
harmtouch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
melee=1
petassist=1
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke1=19314
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
stunning=100
taunt=1
withstand=60
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II" gem6
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Iglum Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem2
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[3822]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 3822
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[1450]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 1450
holyshit12=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[9403]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 9403
holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[87]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 87
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[6000]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 6000
holyshit15=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=40 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Innoruuk's Voice" |Item
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=55 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem3
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Cast.Ready[Gorgon Lifedraw Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Gorgon Lifedraw II" gem2
holyshit4=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 825
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 822
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Cast.Ready[Loathing Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /Casting "Loathing Rk. II" gem8
holyshit7=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Cast.Ready[Burst of Spite Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /Casting "Burst of Spite Rk. II" gem7
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[7755]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>2 && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 7755
holyshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Cast.Ready[Confontation for Power Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song[Confrontation for Power Recourse Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Confrontation for Power Rk. II" gem4
version=4.965

You have mq2cast loaded?

They will fire if all the criteria has been met. If the flag is wrong it should spam you whith what its crashing on while trying to fire.
If you dont have the spell or AA it just wont use it

sounds silly but also try

Rich (BB code):
/melee plugin=1

You have mq2cast loaded?

They will fire if all the criteria has been met. If the flag is wrong it should spam you whith what its crashing on while trying to fire.
If you dont have the spell or AA it just wont use it

sounds silly but also try

Rich (BB code):
/melee plugin=1

It might have sounded silly, but I just typed in /melee plugin=1 and magically they started firing. Huzzah!

Need another Bard to try this out:

holyshit12=/if (${Cast.Ready[Prismatic Dragon Blade]}) /casting "Prismatic Dragon Blade"|item

It fires but sometimes doen't complete the cast for me. I just want to get this part down then add in my conditions. Give me some feedback, please =o

Spyderz

It's working now just fine. Didn't like having 10 toons on one machine. So I just added the xtarg for more than 2 mobs to trigger it and it's fine.

nyghteyes, I have successfully got your SK setup working relatively well. Really appreciate that, I do have a couple of questions about the actual coding.

holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Cast.Ready[Gorgon Lifedraw Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Gorgon Lifedraw II" gem2

According to what I can find on Allahkhazam and in game is that Gorgon Lifedraw procs when you use Gorgon Carapace, however this also seems to be working at other times. Can I just get some confirmation on this?

Another thing, you have 2 lines with the Touch of Iglum, one casted from gem 2 and one from 3. Should that be another tap, or are those 2 Holyshits correct as well?

holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=55 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem3
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Iglum Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem2

Also wouldn't Gorgon Lifedraw gem2, conflict with Touch of Iglum Rk. II gem2?
Trying to understand how this all works to get it setup perfectly.

Last edited:
On my Bard I've been having issues with Selo's Kick working consistently. Occasionally it will fire every time it's up and work perfectly. But the majority of the time, it totally stops using the skill. At other times, it will fire once or twice every few fights.

Would the best solution be to use a Holyshit to make sure that it's going off every time it's up?

I'm looking for a downshit to buff lev if:
1) zone permits
2) not otherwise levitating

The problem I'm having now is, some zones don't allow lev and I don't want the downshit to trigger in them. ${Me.Levitating} returns false if you have a lev effect on in a zone that does not allow it, and I'm not finding a datatype that shows whether a zone allows lev. Since there are so many lev effects, I'd rather not enumerate them in my downshit.

There is no datatype to determine if a zone allows levitate or not. You have to hard code it or use an event which mq2melee can't handle.

Since you know what zones you can't levitate in you can use a Select command with Zone.ID to determine what zones not to cast levitate. So basically if not in this zone and not levitated cast levitate. The zone ids are random and have to changed.
Rich (BB code):
/if (!${Select[${Zone.ID},453,231,264]} && !$(Me.Levitating)) /casting "levitate spell"

You can find the zone ID with
Rich (BB code):
/echo ${Zone.ID}

I'm looking for a downshit to buff lev if:
1) zone permits
2) not otherwise levitating

The problem I'm having now is, some zones don't allow lev and I don't want the downshit to trigger in them. ${Me.Levitating} returns false if you have a lev effect on in a zone that does not allow it, and I'm not finding a datatype that shows whether a zone allows lev. Since there are so many lev effects, I'd rather not enumerate them in my downshit.

With the recent changes you can cast levi buffs in zones which dont allow it you just dont levitate in those zones.

The holyshit would cast in an endless loop because it would never detect the buff since the spell the won't take hold.

You get the buff which is what it would look for you just dont get the effects of the levi portions unless this is for TLP servers and they changed that code.

You are correct. When you cast the levitate spell in a no levitate zone you get the buff and also the message "You have entered an area where levitation effects do not function."

So downshit is fairly easy. Example with Perfected Levitation AA

Rich (BB code):
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Perfected Levitation].ID} && !${Me.Levitating}) /casting "Perfected Levitation"|alt

I think you should add

Rich (BB code):
${Spell[Perfected Levitation].Stacks}

and yes I'm back was gone or a week+ (much longer than anticipated)

I think you should add

Rich (BB code):
${Spell[Perfected Levitation].Stacks}
and yes I'm back was gone or a week+ (much longer than anticipated)

Welcome back. That can't hurt but there are no stacking issues that i can think of with
!${Me.Levitating} in there. Either you are levitating or not.

Tip: Mq2 devs told me when using stacks should always try to its full syntax .Stacks[0] ${Spell[Perfected Levitation].Stacks[0]}. It has something to do with the way it counts down buff timers.

I dont doubt that, just never had an issue leaving that field blank ive seen [0] and [5] quite often. I'm sure it was put in for what they say, they obviously woundlt have added code for no reason.

Bah, also I guess I'm a little slow today, I thought I saw || not &&. sorry

Bumping this again for Nyghteyes,

I've been using your Shadowknight setup since you posted it, and it's really working well. I have a few questions about the coding on it though.

Gorgon Lifedraw II seems to be the one of the procs from using Gorgon Carapace Rk. II, what exactly does this line do?

Another thing, you have 2 lines with Touch of Iglum, one cast from gem 2 and one from gem 3. Should one of those be another lifetap instead?

Sorry if this is a bit redundant but I'm trying to understand how everything works. Thanks in advance for the help.

I've been using your Shadowknight setup since you posted it, and it's really working well. I have a few questions about the coding on it though.

Gorgon Lifedraw II seems to be the one of the procs from using Gorgon Carapace Rk. II, what exactly does this line do?

Another thing, you have 2 lines with Touch of Iglum, one cast from gem 2 and one from gem 3. Should one of those be another lifetap instead?

Sorry if this is a bit redundant but I'm trying to understand how everything works. Thanks in advance for the help.

Use code tags please. That is unreadable

PHP:
[code=rich]My holyshit here[/CODE]

Rich (BB code):
My holyshit here

Rich (BB code):

Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):

Rich (BB code):

Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):

Been fixing a few of these, 1 & 2 were reduntant yes. Doesnt matter on gem slot if you have it memmed it wont re-mem it.

Gorgon skin is in the downflags, I dont want it rebuffing that during battle. Unless you really need it to.

Should be

Rich (BB code):
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning && !${Target.Type.Equal[PC]}) /casting "Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II" gem2

Can remove Holyflag3, I have been working on a few multiline flags to announce what its firing I will start posting them once I have a few more done.

Last edited:
I wanted to make my flags a little more fun so added some popups and eqbc announcements.

I also changed Burst of Spite gem to Explosion of Spite AA & corrected previous problems

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Malthiasiss's Bite Rk. II" gem6
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 &&  ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Iglum Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Buff[Gift of Iglum Rk. II].ID}) /casting "Touch of Iglum Rk. II" gem2
holyshit10=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[3822]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 3822 ; /bc Swarm Pets Incoming!
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[1450]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 1450 ; /popup PBAE Explosion of Spite Fired!
holyshit12=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[9403]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning} && ${Cast.Ready[Innoruuk's Dark Blessing]}) /multiline ; /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing" |Item ; /alt activate 9403 ; /popup EPIC & VISAGE FIRED!
holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[87]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 87 ; /bc I MUST BE DYING LEECH TOUCH FIRED!
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[6000]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 6000 ; /popup HARMTOUCH on %t
holyshit15=/if (${Me.PctHPs} <=40 && ${Cast.Ready[Innoruuk's Dark Blessing]} && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing" |Item ; /bc EPIC FIRED! 
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Cast.Ready[Dire Accusation Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /casting "Dire Accusation Rk. II" gem1 ; /bc OUCH! Lifetapping!
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<60 && ${Me.PctMana} >15 && ${Cast.Ready[Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II]} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /casting "Touch of Dyalgem Rk. II" gem2 ; /bc OUCH! Lifetapping!
holyshit4=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /alt activate 825 
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 822 ; /popup Targeted AE Hate Fired!
holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctMana} >25 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Cast.Ready[Loathing Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /Casting "Loathing Rk. II" gem8 ; /popup PBAE Hate Fired!
holyshit7=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Spite Rk. II]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 749 ; /popup PBAE Hate Fired!
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[7755]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}<90 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 60 zradius 30]}>2 && !${Me.Feigning}) /multiline ; /alt activate 7755 ; /bc Firing Scourge Skin 
holyshit9=/if (${Me.PctMana}>25 && ${Me.PctHPs} <=90 && ${Cast.Ready[Confontation for Power Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song[Confrontation for Power Recourse Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Feigning}) /casting "Confrontation for Power Rk. II" gem4

I wanted to make my flags a little more fun so added some popups and eqbc announcements.

I also changed Burst of Spite gem to Explosion of Spite AA & corrected previous problems.

Love the changes, especially the addition of the pop ups. Well done.

After leaving one of my characters AFK and having them do stuff for groupies and getting dropped in PoK I decided to update my aura automations to not do anything when in certain non-combat zones like PoK, GL and such... Simply apply the following snippet to anything you dont want going off in these high traffic zones and you'll be fine and dandy...

Rich (BB code):
&& !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}

So my standard aura downshit looks like this now

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Twincast Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=600 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.Equal[Twincast Aura]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}) /casting "Twincast Aura"|12

After leaving one of my characters AFK and having them do stuff for groupies and getting dropped in PoK I decided to update my aura automations to not do anything when in certain non-combat zones like PoK, GL and such... Simply apply the following snippet to anything you dont want going off in these high traffic zones and you'll be fine and dandy...

Rich (BB code):
&& !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}

So my standard aura downshit looks like this now

Rich (BB code):
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Twincast Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=600 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.Equal[Twincast Aura]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}) /casting "Twincast Aura"|12

I love it, i would redcent you, but i have to spread the love apparently!

Since my enchanter started grouping heavily with a necro and Reluctant Benevolance is more important to the success of the group than Mana Reiteration I've updated my auras to automatically take into account when a necro is in the group. These ones will work... Twincast aura always runs (it's always beneficial) and if there is no necro in the group it'll run Mana Reiteration. If there is a Necro in the group it'll run Learner's Aura instead...

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Twincast Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=600 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.NotEqual[Twincast Aura]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]}) /memspell 12 "Twincast Aura"
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=1433 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.NotEqual[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]} && !${Select[NEC,${Group.Member[1].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[2].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[3].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[4].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[5].Class.ShortName}]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Length}) /memspell 12 "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II"
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Mana Recursion Aura Rk. II].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=1433 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.Equal[Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]} && !${Select[NEC,${Group.Member[1].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[2].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[3].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[4].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[5].Class.ShortName}]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Length}) /casting "Mana Reiteration Aura Rk. II"|12
downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=1433 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.NotEqual[Learner's Aura Rk. II]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]} && ${Select[NEC,${Group.Member[1].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[2].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[3].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[4].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[5].Class.ShortName}]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Length}) /memspell 12 "Learner's Aura Rk. II"
downflag5=1
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Learner's Aura Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && ${Me.Aura[Twincast Aura].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Aura].Length} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=1433 && ${Me.Gem[12].Name.Equal[Learner's Aura Rk. II]} && !${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood]} && ${Select[NEC,${Group.Member[1].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[2].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[3].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[4].Class.ShortName},${Group.Member[5].Class.ShortName}]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Length}) /casting "Learner's Aura Rk. II"|12

NOTES

Will not fire in non-combative zones (which tend to be more highly trafficed) like GL, Nexus and GH.

Switches which secondary aura it uses based on if a necro is present in the group or not. Because Necro AA RB doesnt stack with Mana Reiteration Aura and RB with a full group of casters is just awesome :)

Checks to make sure there is room for the aura before casting (${Me.Aura[2].Length} because it looks like if Aura[1] gets removed then Aura[2] gets promoted to Aura[1] making it an easy way to check if you have space on your Aura's box for a second ability :D

Last edited:
I updated my cleric friend's auras because they complained that their automation wasnt working... Well no wonder, last time I did it I assumed Yaulp would be in Gem 10 but when I logged them in it was in Gem 12 :D so I fixed it so it wont care which gem slot Yaulp is loaded in...

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood,bazaar]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Gem[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Mana} && ${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length}) /memspell ${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (!${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood,bazaar]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Gem[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[Circle of Divinity Rk. II].Mana} && !${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length}) /casting "Circle of Divinity Rk. II"
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (!${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood,bazaar]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Mana} && ${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} && !${Me.Gem[Aura of the Pious]}) /memspell ${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} "Aura of the Pious"
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (!${Select[${Zone.ShortName},guildlobby,poknowledge,potranquility,guildhall,nexus,neighborhood,bazaar]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[Aura of the Pious].Mana} && ${Me.Gem[Aura of the Pious]}) /casting "Aura of the Pious" downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (${Me.Aura[Circle of Divinity].Length} && ${Me.Gem[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]} && !${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} || ${Me.Aura[Aura of the Pious].Length} && ${Me.Gem[Aura of the Pious]} && !${Me.Gem[Yaulp XI Rk. II]} ) /memspell ${If[${Me.Gem[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]},${Me.Gem[Circle of Divinity Rk. II]},${If[${Me.Gem[Aura of the Pious]},${Me.Gem[Aura of the Pious]},]}]} "Yaulp XI Rk. II"

NOTES
Downshit0 = Mems Circle of Divinity if it needs to be cast (and Yaulp is on your spell bar)
Downshit1 = Casts Circle of Divinity if it is memed and needs to be cast
Downshit2= Mems Aura of the Pious if it needs to be cast (and Yaulp is on your spell bar)
Downshit3= Casts Aura of the Pious if it is memed and needs to be cast
Downshit4= Mems Yaulp if it notices that either circle of divinity or aura of the pious is on the spell bar and the aura is up.

So it goes like this... Yaulp -> Mem Circle of Divinity -> Cast Circle of Divinity -> Mem Yaulp -> Mem Aura of the Pious -> Cast Circle of the Pious -> Mem Yaulp.

These aura automations are definately getting more complicated as I go along. It also includes safety features I added to my own auras like not firing in frequently travelled zones that GMs might be in (POK, GL, Bazaar) and making sure there is enough mana to cast it. ALso this one wont fire in combat since it may cause clerics to miss a heal at an important time.

Uses 5 downshits but conserves spell gems on your spell bar using only 1. It's getting to the point where if you use two auras you can cut n paste then find/replace to use this stuff. I even included some automated checking to see if you have enough mana based on the spell you're using. (IE. ${Me.CurrentMana}>=${Spell[Aura].Mana} parts)

Hey I just wanted to post the minimal stuff I have. Back in the day when I started playing again this forum was really helpful in getting my melee setup correctly. Maskoi if you wanted to post these to your beastlord section at the beginning, they are just some simple automated tasks. Most of these were stuff that I found here already posted, and some copy/paste work changed them to fit my needs. these are also on a lower level toon, so if your level differs, change the spell names to match.

Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Buff[Vicious Ferocity].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Vicious Ferocity]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Vicious Ferocity" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Spiked Sleet]}) /casting "Spiked Sleet"
holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<80 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Paragon of Spirits]}) /multiline ; /tar myself ; /alt act 3817 ; /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
holyflag5=1
holyshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Plague of Hulcror].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<50 && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Paragon of Spirit]}) /casting "Paragon of Spirit"
holyflag6=1
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bestial Alignment]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Bestial Alignment"
holyflag7=1
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Cast.Ready[Jagged Torrent]}) /casting "Jagged Torrent"
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Cast.Ready[120304]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Abstruse Wildroar Tunic"|Chest
holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Song[Growl of the Panther].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Panther]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Growl of the Panther" ; /timed 15 /target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
holyflag8=1
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzy of Spirit]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Frenzy of Spirit"
holyflag9=1
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Fury Discipline]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99) /disc Bestial Fury Discipline

I don't know if this has been covered yet but how would i instruct this not to cast Growl of the Panther while Bestial Fury is running?

I'm not 100% sure if Buff detects disciplines that are running but here's what it would look like if it was a buff...

&& !${Me.Buff[Bestial Fury]}

This will if bestial fury is running return a FALSE thus causing it not to fire.

Something new that is strange. When using bvivi=20 and rake=20, the plugin will prioritize bvivi, and almost never cast rake. I hade to make holyshits for both of them to get them to work simultaneously. Any thoughts?

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back