• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Down/Holy structure question (1 Viewer)

levox

RedCents
866¢
I'm having trouble trying to figure out two down/holy setups. The first is a check to see if there is a MA designated in group. The below works if the first member is desidnated as MA, but they would have to be in that position. Is there a general check to see if anyone in the group is set as MA?

if ${Group.Member[1].MainAssist}

The second one I'm trying to work on is returning the target of the group MA. It's easy assuming I have the MA targeted, but I'd like one that checks to see if my target equals the MA target, and if not, target the MA target. The below is what I was thinking, just not sure about the underlined parts.

if ${Target.ID}!=${GroupMA???.Target ID} /tar id {GroupMA?.Target.ID}

Thanks in advance

if ${Group.MainAssist} != NULL

and

/if (${Group.MainAssist.Assist}) /tar id not sure how to get the target id of the main assist target.

- - - Updated - - -

${Me.GroupAssistTarget.ID} i dont know if that would work for getting the id of the ma target.

Question - Down/Holy structure question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back