• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anyone using WinEQ? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,107¢
I started using WinEQ to see if it would better run my boxes. I like to have my windows taskbar showing, so I made some change that has it on top. Unfortunately, now it's on top of EQ so I can't see the bottom of the game. Anyway to fix that?

ISBoxer could be the same as WinEQ in this respect.
Try setting your window size smaller in the height. Ie 1920x1080 would become 1920x1025 or something.
Try that and see what happens.

Thanks for all the replies, I tried most of them yesterday but none fully worked. I can go into full screen which helps, but I like to see my windows task bar just to watch the clock, and see my IM window flashing. I'm going to play with it this morning, just hate wasting precious playing on troubleshooting. :-)

Can anyone tell me how to do auto login with WinEQ?

Double click the window on the top section or slide it outside the screen a bit (like I said before) works for me.

Dunno why it sometimes gets stuck so you cant see the bottom section, but it simply happends from time to time.

Question - Anyone using WinEQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back