• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

crashing (1 Viewer)

Guide12

RedCents
Ok i havent narrowed it down at all but basicly it appears as if i'm about to be banned. I'm 2 boxing not doing anything really out there worst i'm doing is useing mq2nodelay from kenetixeq.com but i'm using it kiting in halls of honor. and bam at 17 till top of hour i drop both accounts like some one just closed EQ for me at the same time. ok well i'll try again and bam right at top of the hour i drop both accounts again same scanerio. I'm using the redquest v 7.2 vice 7.3 since 7.3 had no changes that affected me. other then the nodelay macro i was using no active hacks. and my shaman was on modbot but even that isnt very obvious. i'm sure the nodelay was not detected at all but maybe it was not sure any how figured I would start a post for this.

well its not like i was GKing or doing 500 plus DPS i was only pulling off 150 which is very doable that is all i ment by that. hee

Well, try *not* using the monk plugin, and try using RQ v7.3. Or better yet, get a decent monk plugin, lol.

thez said:
Or better yet, get a decent monk plugin, lol.

Pretty much all that needs to be said. You're probably just coincidentally crashing around the same time with the plugin. There is a chance with your movements being so rugged with the plugin that it could allow the server to think that you are linkdead.

crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back