• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Zoning event issues (1 Viewer)

thenameless

RedCents
594¢
seems something has changed when the zoning messege is sent to the client causing mq to either run the event while zoning or never see the messege so the event is never triggered. Has anyone else noticed this?
I have ben able to detect when i zone but havent figured out how to use an event. Was thinking on running it off of the loading please wait as the event and having it check an ID to see if it was finished zoneing then check zone number to do certian things pertaining to that zone. But i was hopeing for something easier if possable

Thought I saw something about this under the Vxed thread. Not sure how to install the fix but they were having issues with Vxed zoning through.

It's an issue with MQ2 itself. I remember cronic talking about it in the MQ2 IRC channel before the first zip came out.

Depending on what you want to do, you could use MQ2Events to help you with your zoning event.

thanks for the info. I have figured something out for the zoning and thought i would share it with everyone.
Rich (BB code):
#Event Enteredzone "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..."

Sub Event_Enteredzone
	/delay 1s
	/delay 20s ${MacroQuest.GameState.Equal[INGAME]} 
/return

you can use it as an event or have the macro call the sub when zoning is expected

Zoning event issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back