• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Zerker Stutters in place when returning to camp and/or /stick (when he begins to follow; delay catch up with appropriate speed) (1 Viewer)

One Cool Trick

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
543¢
Hey everyone,

So I don't believe it's an INI issue and I have done my due diligence researching key words to see if I could resolve this issue... of my 6 toons only my Zerker stutters in place when returning to camp and/or when using /stick to follow my driver (when he begins to follow; if I pause my driver from running, THEN the zerker catches up with slow speed delay THEN once he catches up he'll use the appropriate speed(i.e. walk first, then the selo's buff speed turns on)

Zerker Studders in place when returning to camp and/or /stick (when he begins to follow; delay catch up with appropriate speed)

Any thoughts, greatly appreciated!

Frenzied Resolve roots you in place for the duration of the ability. Is that the cause?
That may be... I'll have to pay attention to the timer on that :)... thanks for that thought, I'll take anything at this point!

Might sound REAL dumb here, but I don't see a Frenzied Resolve ability... *scratches head* either I'm blind and/or ignorant LOL

So oddly enough, I don't even have that ability or discipline listed in my combat or AAs...

Last edited:
frenzied is a 1m duration 10m recast disc, its also very old like lvl 94 old...
but i think thats not your issue, ive noticed toons "walking" when afollowing something/someone, ive not verified it but it feels like run/walk is toggled so they just dont bounce everywhere, IE it slows down ahead of time when it hits a stick range to be able to keep that range, might be wrong, but ive also seen it

Yes, frenzied resolve is old. It's also the best option for that timer. I recommend getting it :-) It's common to over look this one. I believe you aquire it from Argath. You'll find that a lot of berserkers depend on some of their older abilities, and just because there is a new option doesn't mean it's the best options.

Last edited:
Yeah. I still haven't figured out what is causing it, especially since I am not/have not used Frenzied Resolve. Other than run/walk toggle possibly. Because I've been dealing with it for so long, I just simply move out with group, then pause 'til the zerker's RUN is toggled ON and catches up *shrug*... otherwise, it's just a small waiting game LOL... (more of a nuisance than anything else LOL, but not game ending)

Last edited:
Yeah. I still haven't figured out what is causing it, especially since I am not/have not used Frenzied Resolve. Other than run/walk toggle possibly. Because I've been dealing with it for so long, I just simply move out with group, then pause 'til the zerker's RUN is toggled ON and catches up *shrug*... otherwise, it's just a waiting game LOL...
double check on that toon in your alt-o -> Advanced options you don't have max.background fps set at min - set it at like 30 or 60 or unlimited.

Problem - Zerker Stutters in place when returning to camp and/or /stick (when he begins to follow; delay catch up with appropriate speed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back