• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Yunjo slave resistance (1 Viewer)

D

disparu

is there any quick way to raise this faction or auto it somehow?
i need to do my alt qvic access and forgot about the faction required as warm to yunjo slave resistance.

Do the baking quests and feed the hungry/thristy yunjos. I'll get more info and post it in a bit. It REALLY helps to have a forager.

Ok, ALL zones in GoD (I believe), allow you to forage all sorts of meats. Starting at 1lb meats up to 15lb meats. Each lb. of meat allows you to create 1 more final result in the baking combine. So, a 20 stack of 1lb meats will yield 20 final meats, where as a 20 stack of 5lb meats will yield 100 final meats. Below are a few different recipies that are REALLY easy. The only thing you have to do is forage the meat, go to Abysmal and buy all of the other items, then make the combines.

Beer-Battered Hynid Steaks
Beer-Battered Cragbeast Steaks

Both are trivial @ 222 skill and are very, very simple to make (not many sub-combines.) Again, the only item that is a result of a drop/forage, is the meats. Easily obtainable with an AFK forager.

Once you have a lot of final meats, (you get more faction from bigger meals) go to "Riwwi, the Coliseum of Games, and find "a starved yunjo" or "a hungry yunjo".

You can also do GoD fishing/baking and brewery for the other types of "yunjo". Below is a list of what each of them "prefers".

* Thirsting Yunjo - Needs Taelosian Tea

* Starved Yunjo - Something with Cragbeast

* Emaciated Yunjo - Something with Crab

* Famished Yunjo - Something with Tuna

* Hungry Yunjo - Something with Hynid

As a side note, these GoD recipes are how I skilled up in baking for my druid. By far easier than Misty Thicket picnics and they take a lot less time gathering parts. If you sit in Riwwi for a day of foraging, you'll have enough meats to go from 1-200 easily.

Here is some more info: (As a note, there are not only Hungry Yunjo in Qinimi, but also in Riwwi, which is where I did my factioning)

Gain faction with the Yunjo Resistance

You can gain faction by relentlessly killing some of the mobs that give off the required faction increase (not all do, and the faction is rumored to be quite small).

You can also help some of the slaves. This is how Reyna did it. There are some slaves that are hungry and thirsty, located in the first building to the left of the Qinimi zone line. They require some player-made foods and drinks from native Taelosian products.

* Thirsting Yunjo - Needs Taelosian Tea

* Starved Yunjo - Something with Cragbeast

* Emaciated Yunjo - Something with Crab

* Famished Yunjo - Something with Tuna

* Hungry Yunjo - Something with Hynid

Rumor has it that the higher degree of skill required to make the food or drink, the higher the resulting faction hit.

Each slave will tell you what it wants (sometimes, they want something other than what is specified). Turn 8 of these for faction gain to the appropriate slave, and the slave is sated and won't accept more (you need to wait for them to respawn as hungry/thirsty ones). You can also turn 4, 3 then 4 to get 11 faction hits instead of having the slave despawn after 8 turns-in (oddly, 3 then 4 can result with the slave being sated at times). The respawn time is 30 minutes, and the type of Yunjo that pops is random, either An Enslaved Yunjo, or one of the 5 types listed above.

You need to attain warmly faction standing with the Yunjo Resistance to talk to the two slaves. The Taelosian Morphemic Staff (grants positive faction to Nihil and Yunjo Resistance) can go a long way toward helping you along here.

awesome advice i made all the beer battered meats but guess what, not a single hungry or starved yunjo in sight!!!

disparu said:
awesome advice i made all the beer battered meats but guess what, not a single hungry or starved yunjo in sight!!!
ive decided to charm the unwanted slaves and let them die to other mobs to try and spawn the ones i need

The slaves seemed to despawn about every 30 minutes or so on their own by the way. When I did them I would just pop by every time I logged in and right before I logged out. Took me about a week to get Ally. I also made sure I had at least 2 stacks of all 5 item types.

Yunjo slave resistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back