• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WTB working no delay ghostkill and Pofire chant kite mac (1 Viewer)

devlink88

RedCents
AIM me at govrnmentownt or pm me here, im looking for a working nodelay, ghostkill and a PoFire chantkite macro for bards...

Will pay well, im only a new member so if this is a bad post, pleasejust delete it...

Thanks for the help!

richard, the pofire macro i found had to use mq2instamem and warp, im curious as rto if they are detected and if not, could you help me with my instamem it says incorrect version of the plugin,,... not sure how to update it? or post me a link to it?

Insta mem isnt needed, it is just used to mem your spells if you die.

And there is a working warp if your brave enough to use it, with KOS mobs in the zone a non warping one would be realy hard to do.

Richardo said:
Insta mem isnt needed, it is just used to mem your spells if you die.

And there is a working warp if your brave enough to use it, with KOS mobs in the zone a non warping one would be realy hard to do.

You have never played a Bard have you ...

Instamem is great for switching from buff songs back to chant songs instantly... it also can switch from resist spells over to full bore fight songs and as mob starts dieing goes to chants to dsp so for a Bard it is a great addition...

Oh ya have you ever tried switching to a mezz spell while running ... not pretty .. I could have 16 slots and use all of them ina big fight .. oh ya with instamem I did have them

Yea GK is still down. ive been playing with it a bit with NEW codeing. I can go about 3-4 days before i get banned. I dont take anyone with me to see if the "helpers" get hit.

I lost 2 "junk" accounts so far so back to the drawing board. We will get it but i dont think anyone will let it get out again. This last update really screwed things up for the warp and instamem peeps.

I miss instamem.....

rawwar said:
You have never played a Bard have you ...

Instamem is great for switching from buff songs back to chant songs instantly... it also can switch from resist spells over to full bore fight songs and as mob starts dieing goes to chants to dsp so for a Bard it is a great addition...

Oh ya have you ever tried switching to a mezz spell while running ... not pretty .. I could have 16 slots and use all of them ina big fight .. oh ya with instamem I did have them

Yea I play a bard, but he was asking about instamem in the MACRO, and in the macro he was asking about its not used for all those things.

I'll sell you warp and monk, but they'll really, really, really likely get you banned.

That said, both work. I guess it's all about how badly you want it. If it's worth losing your monk account for whatever gain, let me know.

WTB working no delay ghostkill and Pofire chant kite mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back