• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wow...advice on bard class (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
Have not totally decided on what class to do yet...so thought I would get first hand info...the class I know least about is a bard....and I mean I know almost nothing.

I have looked at allakhazam/castersrealm ...I was hoping to get some VERY BASIC understanding...because I don't know a damn thing I am finding out...are there and good sites out there with the specialized traits of a bard?

Ok...I am using for my 2nd lvl bard /circle on 35 and /twist 1 2 ...I am able to get my chant of battle going....but apprantly my chordds of dissconance does not work when I am moving? is that because i am 2nd lvl?

Last edited:
I can give you some basic info. When it says you need a stringed instrument put a stringed intrument in your main hand and it plays better. when u miss a note it means your singing or what ever instrument your using is skilled low. Thing about bards is it isnt hard to get your skills up just leave your song on and go afk costs no mana.

darkeros said:
AE dot songs no longer work while moving. Was nerfed a while back cause people were ae kiting 100's of mobs.

Interesting, never knew that.

eqdiva.com is a great site for bards, and for you..who has no clue about a bard, that site would be just right for you.

Wow...advice on bard class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back