• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

World of warcraft stealth question. (1 Viewer)

Greydeath01

RedCents
Is there any mods/exploits/hacks.. that enables a player to see a stealthed target and target them?

I ask this because the other night i was on playing in a Wrsongbattle and was having very little success in keepingmyself invsd...

I would not get dot's or any form of damage taken , yet the other playrs in the room could and sis see me as if i was not stealthed at all. Reason i think/know this (unless others can prove me wrong), is that when i was stealthed and standing say at the oppiste wall south of the our flag... we would have plaers come up to our room, and immedisalty come after me,,, it would not matter where i hid ech time.. they kept coming to me as if i were not invd at all.

Now the problem i have with this is that my stealth skill is maxed through talents, and a enchant.. so they should in theory not see me that often unless i am walking through their camp making noise that dwars attention,

World of warcraft stealth question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back