• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wondering with all the recent bannings..... (1 Viewer)

alabama20

RedCents
60¢
How safe is it to buy plat right now? Ridiculously cheap atm, and I'm runnin low, but with SOE on the warpath, I'm a little uneasy. What are ya'll's thoughts?

bama75 said:
How safe is it to buy plat right now? Ridiculously cheap atm, and I'm runnin low, but with SOE on the warpath, I'm a little uneasy. What are ya'll's thoughts?

I haven't had any issues, and I have bought around 1 million plat so far this year.

Well, if you look around a little bit, unknown, you'll see posts from those who have gotten hit with the bat. And also of friends who got it too. Sony has gone so far as banning people who were not using MQ, but were grouped with someone that was using MQ, telling them basically that they should have known and they should have turned the MQer in. My concern stems from that. Banning thru association, i.e. buying plat. Though I have to admit that i dont know how the plat sellers accumulate their plat.

bama75 said:
Well, if you look around a little bit, unknown, you'll see posts from those who have gotten hit with the bat. And also of friends who got it too. Sony has gone so far as banning people who were not using MQ, but were grouped with someone that was using MQ, telling them basically that they should have known and they should have turned the MQer in. My concern stems from that. Banning thru association, i.e. buying plat. Though I have to admit that i dont know how the plat sellers accumulate their plat.

Someone went public with that info awhile ago..cause a big uproar in the plat seller community, will try digging up the webpage...no promises, but it was a huge ass article.

Wondering with all the recent bannings.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back