• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wiz afnuke macro help (1 Viewer)

BlackPower

RedCents
21¢
I have 3 problems,

1) I did the quest to upgrade my staff of temperal flux to staff of elemental flux and i changed all the lines accordingly in afnuke.mac and afnuke.ini but its still giving me the message, "You dont appear to have a Staff of Elemental Flux." Any ideas? the mac still runs but it will not click the staff. I keep thet staff in bag slot 8. I tried editing it but I still cant get it working, Im at a dead end.

2) I am trying to edit the auto rebuffs down to my level and I renamed all the buffs in the macro to the ones of my level and it completely hosed the macro. Can anyone tell me which part of the code I should be editing to correct it?

3) And lastly, Im i dont have teh Xuzl AA yet and I wanted it to use my casted Xuzl pet but I really dont know how to change it at all.

/declare spellshield int outer

Sub event_spellshield
/call Spellshield
/return

sub event_toggless
/if (${spellshield}>0) {
/varset spellshield 0
/echo Spellshield Disabled
} else /if (${spellshield}<1) {
/varset spellshield 1
/echo Spellshield Enabled
}
/ini "${IniFile}" Settings spellshield ${spellshield}
/return

sub event_togglemaelin
/if (${shieldofmaelin}>0) {
/varset shieldofmaelin 0
/echo ${shieldspell} Disabled
} else /if (${shieldofmaelin}<1) {
/varset shieldofmaelin 1
/echo ${shieldspell} Enabled
}
/ini "${IniFile}" Settings shieldofmaelin ${shieldofmaelin}
/return

sub event_togglexuzlperc(Line,int Command)
/if (${Command}>0) {
/ini "${IniFile}" Settings xuzlperc ${Command}
/varset xuzlperc ${Command}
/echo Xuzl Percent is now ${xuzlperc}
} else {
/echo Invalid Xuzl Percent specified.
}
/return

Im only familiar with editing code for the cleric and mage macros. I thought this one would be the seem but it appears its not so. Do I changed the {shieldofmaelin} or the one without brackets?

Theres the code. If anyone can help me it would be much appreaciated.

Last edited:
BlackPower said:
I did the quest to upgrade my staff of temperal flux to staff of elemental flux and i changed all the lines accordingly in afnuke.mac and afnuke.ini but its still giving me the message, "You dont appear to have a Staff of Elemental Flux." Any ideas? the mac still runs but it will not click the staff.
mind posting the ini and/or afnuke.mac? It would be much easier to troubleshoot what might be going wrong if we can see the code, otherwise its just a bunch of guesswork.

I tried posted the code then redguides told me to go to hell. It says my message needs to be more then 1 character but I have no idea what the hell its talking about.

It doesnt error out when I start the macro anymore but when it goes to debuff it spams "MQ2 Cannon find item:NULL" I have it in my 8th inventory spot, i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not. I also wanted to change the forceshield to manaskin, I tried replaceing everything that said Forceshield with Manaskin but then it just errored out again saying, "MQ2 "" was not found in your book" Thats how I used to edit the cleric marco i used back in the day but it would appear that the wizzy one hates my guts.

Wiz afnuke macro help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back