• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Wierd Bug... (1 Viewer)

zatxwoopyoax

RedCents
65¢
So I recently added a necro to my lineup. Kissassist has been running fine on a shaman,sk,bard,mage combo with only minor weird stuff.

Now that I've added the necro I've found a wierd bug. When leaving my team running AFK for long periods I will come back and find my necro FD with the rest of my team running as should be. To add to the oddness, my Necro somehow will be made group leader even though he wasn't group leader when I went afk. Aggro tools were all set to 0 (havent gotten this tool to work on any toon).

Any ideas? The necro might be auto-FD'ing due to some plugin I have, but what the heck could make my bard change the necro to leader? It takes about 4 hours for this change to happen.

Question - Wierd Bug...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back