• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Whole Zone Agro? (1 Viewer)

PlayaMadeInc

RedCents
i didnt see anything like this anywhere in the posts but is it possible to make a plugin or macro to agro the whole zone regardless of your lvl? for example, i'm helping my alt do an epic drop off a mob with my 85 main and i want to just be able to have mobs attack me so i can mass kill..does that make sense?

I had recently thought the similar but was for powerleveling. Would be extremely useful but would be a hell of a hack. Since SoE fixed alot of the long distance/long duration aggro, 5-600 distance (in most zones) mobs will drop you from the hate list. I use /warp s all the time they drop me immediately.

Could probably get a mac made too warp to each mob, aggro it and on too the next within 400rad then back too starting point and wait for em too come running. Not the safest way but I dont think safety is much of an issue if willing too take a whole zone aggro. Anyone seeing that would be highly suspicious. Empty zone wouldnt be so bad.

Just my 2c

Whole Zone Agro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back