• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

who got MQ busted (1 Viewer)

CodeCompiler

banned
BANNED
RedCents
201¢
Just a FYI from speaking with a GM i know the head person that tattled on MQ and helped the developers find a easy way to catch the few is accually know as Sticket / Wapol on the Server Saryrn... He also when i spoke with him had a self admittence

Btw in the next hour or so i will post the Screenshots of the person admitting to doing this there in the GUILD Santus Solem on Saryrn

well whats this easy way to catch MQ2 users?

BTW some folks got busted in the Lava MM today ..

poor souls

Just curious in reguards about the LSMM bust... do you know if it was the person running it or the leeches to? I'm sure everyone would get hit with it but just a interesting topic since so many of us use this one. Any info on this would be appreciated!

I'm LordMage Bitch~

DruMundorffAz said:
helped the developers find a easy way to catch the few
How did he help the dev's find an easy way to catch a "few" people. If they were using vanilla MQ, wouldn't the dev's be able to catch everyone using MQ2 and why would they only stop with a few people?

This sounds to me like someone using an active hack or AFK macroing pissed off this Sticket / Wapol person and he /reported and /petitioned them. It's a very general statement with barely any specifics. Is it possible to get you to be more specific in what you're talking about and/or what these people were doing?

plink

wheres the screenshots?

/sigh

I know a friend of mine.. who frequents here.. got one of his toons suspended.. right in the middle of a LSMM run.

and then we watched the GM pop off... then back on and into the sol zone again.. so i am assuming he was in the instanced busting another crew

This toon was on Drinal.

just running the LSMM mac...

DruMundorffAz said:
Just a FYI from speaking with a GM i know the head person that tattled on MQ and helped the developers find a easy way to catch the few is accually know as Sticket / Wapol on the Server Saryrn... He also when i spoke with him had a self admittence

Is this message going to make anyone change the way they are using MQ2. Without more info this appears to be a grudge against someone.

1. Who is GM?
2. Why would he tell you this information? (head person/names)
3. What NEW way to catch MQ2 do the developers know now?
4. Why would Sticket/Wapol confess to you?
5. Since you just joined this site to post this thread I am wondering why you decided now is the time for you to help this community. Is seems a little coincidental that you learn about the "head person" and Red Guides at the same time. Did the GM tell you about RG?

If your posts aren't in the hundreds and you can't/won't post details. Then most people here are not going believe your "the sky is falling" stories. More people are going to think you are an angry kid who has been at this site for a little while and had enough smarts to open a new account to post this. Of course anyone who has read the threads on bannings here would never have made your post...

This is not meant to be a flame, please if you really want to help this community then give us information that can help us. If you are just someone with a grudge then please go somewher else.

BTW Look at Armys post, that is the way to write a post you want people to listen too.

I will not do anymore macro'd LSMM and I would be willing to bet the number of people from here doing them is going to be greatly reduced.

Thx Army

Unless I'm mistaken, don't instanced zones crash if a GM tries to enter them. I don't know for sure, but that's what I've read here before.

no, they do not crash. A GM can enter instanced zones if they feel like it. I have heard people say they can't before, but after seeing a GM pop into my guild hall 2 times before when not asked to come in, I have seen first hand that they can do it. Both times, the GM popped in was when I was running afk spell training in the guild hall pool. I was lucky that I was actually sitting at the computer, but watching TV so I noticed the hail he sent me.

i have the picture i cant figure out how to get it to post feel free to message me on MSN messanger @ [email protected] and i will send you the picture. that what you can red the same and the guy got busted a couple months back and gave MQ to the developers at Sony for it to be fix. Then he has beed waiting in Vxed and and in Dreadland and other area's that are prime MQ spots. So many people last night had a all out arena war agianst Sanctus Solem cause of all there lost guildies we have had a total of about 60 banned about 2 months ago all from 1 guild on our server in order to keep the person that i could very well named alts that were from the names above. if you can message me to get the screenshots for this i will make sure you all can get a pretty post.

First off i have been on RedGuide for a While let me clear some of this up. I am not a SUPER POSTER for anything i inform pplz when things are not working right and thats about it. I only say what i can and the GM would be GM-Nocnivin that was spoken to and the reason why Wapol openly confessed cause he was threatening me with getting busted. But I was talking with the GM anyways and wasnt running MQ luckly at that point. But I and about 50 other people on Saryrn heard it from the horses mouth. So if people want to get the screenshots from Wapol from last night. To get posted.

I use photobucket... its a free pic hosting site

make login .. upload PICS

then

Rich (BB code):
[ IMG]<URL HERE>[ /URL]
 ^               ^
Remove these spaces

I agree with those saying the LSMM is too bright on the GM radar right now. I've been running it this weekend, got 3 levels on 2 accounts, and I think I should quit while I'm ahead. Was running it as I read this thread in fact.

Thanks to Plink and all who contributed, but I'm pulling the curtain on this act. Maybe later again depending on how/If/When it gets nerfed.

...well, EVERYTHING gets nerfed sooner or later. That's what drove me to redguides in the first place. ;~)

a GM poped in your GH with out permission.. and actually ADMIN GM or a guide?.. and correct me if Im wrong but isnt that like illegal for them to do? seem kinda shady to me like the 3rd Riech SS is moving in on EQ.

any ways yes post more infos reguardless of your time here the more the better for ppl to belive your story. IMHO threats are idle when trying to get some busted for MQ2 using unless you can actually get a GM to log on while your trying to show proof of using. I have seen post of GM responses from ppl trying to /petition hack using stating to the petitioner that with out the GM being witness to the actual infraction there is nothing they can do.. go figure /shrug my 2cp

EQtextWapol.jpg

umm, just looked at your ss, doesn't look like wapel knows about it, the bannings came about at the launch of dodh, the major bannings, not don, and if the program was given out at the launch of don, so much has changed in the structs and everything. plus, from the looks of it, wapel didn't even give them the program, just knows a guy who did.

EQtextWapol.jpg

for those who couldn't read the pic he posted.

Even Guides can enter an instanced zone. When GoD was new, we were dragging a dead party member for a bit in a Tipt run and the zone geometry let his corpse fall through the world where we couldn't recover it. Surprisingly enough a Guide responded to the petition and came and got it for us (I didn't have MQ2CSUM at that time).

I don't think they can enter an instanced zone at will, but they CAN issue something like a /goto player that takes them to the player WHATEVER zone they're in.

First off i have been on RedGuide for a While let me clear some of this up.

DruMundorffAz
Shyguy

define "awhile".

edit.
Blow this shit off, seriously. every month we get an OMGZ THEY KNOW! or i got busted doing this, that, the gm's mother. Be cool, stay low, enjoy your MQ'n and you'll be fine. Be a retard and you'll get busted. I've used every plugin in the book, including shared bank slot (extensivly on mulitple accounts, after dodh) and i'm still rockin hard without any suspensions or bans. I'm firmly believing in 1.) yes they probably have a way to track shared bank offset so use at your own risk. 2.) They are going after blatent users or people who have been petitioned. Only reason i'm posting this. well like i said this kinda shit gets posted every month, or every patch, etc. it gets annoying

Exactly, be cool, don't be /warping somewhere every 10s. Don't do hacks in front of people. And for god sakes learn to write a sentence if your gonna post. :)

DruMundorffAz said:

DruMundorffAz said:
First off i have been on RedGuide for a While let me clear some of this up. I am not a SUPER POSTER for anything i inform pplz when things are not working right and thats about it. I only say what i can and the GM would be GM-Nocnivin that was spoken to and the reason why Wapol openly confessed cause he was threatening me with getting busted.

2 more things I don't understand,

1. In original post you said "i spoke with him had a self admittence" now you say "thats wapols brother playing his char fyi". Did you talk to both? Why is he snitching on brother to you? Were you friends in the past and had a falling out?

2. You said you only post to "inform pplz when things are not working right" Is this the only thing you ever seen not working right because it is the only thread I found a post from you in.

PS Has Wapol been suspended or banned?

Players don't effect GM decisions. Trust me, this guy is just trying to get attention.

The only person I've ever known to get direct GM help was someone in very close confidence with the GM's. He attended the GM summit and has Brenlo's cellphone number on speeddial. He once got 2 GM Dev's and a squad of GM Admin's to watch his guild backflag to prevent people from hack training them on raids (and got a person banned).

What i don't understand is why you assume a sony dev would need one of us to give them anything.

Every single plugin can be found with enough searching. I custom compile my own mq and i don't have any issues finding the plugins i want to use.

You act like it's some big betrayel for him to give source to sony. big whoop half the plugins are posted in source on this board alone plus all the macros. If your stuipd and running lsmm in front of 50 other people you will get busted. If you don't change your group leader who's getting the mission and if you don't change zone out times to be a bit more random you will get busted.

The point is act stuipd get busted but these sky is falling posts are stuipd. I don't know anyone who's been banned for mq or lsmm for that matter.

I have browsed the future and the EOF is near. We must all stop using the digital cheats or they will be forcibly be stopped by omniscient GM's of the evil empire SOE. Beware!!11!! ;)

I wonder how much stock the true Evil Empire (MS) owns of Sony? I could look it up but nvm.

I am taking what I feel to be prudent precautions, which I hesitate to even list because I figgure every word here is being read by an SOE employee, or at least by some kind of collaborative player. This is old news.

What are the chances that SOE would take a 100% intolerance stance with scripters? This is the RW, $$ drives everything. They will never bust everyone they know about, only those that impact other users (or unlucky enough to get caught in one of those rare random checks). Think of it as saving face. Sony will leave those alone who fly far enough under the radar. Once you get a report on you by another player, I would say all bets are off because you have forced Sony to take action against you by entering the documented "system".

For that reason, I will never admit to my guildies or friends that I even know about MQ much less use it. I used /speed 4 and 5 intermittently for about a week when I first loaded MQ2, but at this point, I won't even use /speed 3 anymore unless I am a bard or are multi-boxing with one.

insert laugh here said:
busted lastnight doing afk macro in dreadlands, woke up this morn i was dead and afk macroin in pok body was in dreadlands. i was in monster form and i lost no exp from the death. so i am guessing a gm killed they my body popped to pok and the macro was still running. but wondering why i was not instanted banned? account still active as of 10mins ago

what makes you think a GM would take the time to kill you and not ban you?

could it have been other mobs? or someone training you?

just a thought

army

you usually don't lose xp while in shrouded form. rarely I have for some reason, but 90% of the time, no xp loss. Can't explain it... /shrug

Rehash of long over used issue. Stop beating the dead horse with that stick... For peats sake let corpse go in peace..... ;)

Am I the only one that honesty thinks SOE doesn't give two shits about people using macros as long as no one else bitches about it? I mean come on, SOE put a type of built in macro system in the game ... if anything they have encouraged it. All MQ does is go beyond the limitations of the ingame macro editor. If people get banned because they are retarded enough to use MQ when they are out shopping, or in front of a buttload of people, then good riddance to retards.

who got MQ busted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back