• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Where to Go? (1 Viewer)

TorosTizer

RedCents
As someone who doesn't run any macro's or bots I am looking for a good places to take my toons. I always go to zones that I can handle a 2 or even a 3 pull in like BoT or PoV. But the exp and loot is not up to par with the exp or loot I could easliy go solo somewhere else. I know where I like to go when I am LFG on one toon or maybe two, but where is a good place to take a 4 boxed group. Ok now all the toons are 70: Cleric, Mage, Beastlord, and Warrior(around 12.5k group buffed). I am good at boxing mulitple toons but running a group at 6-way in MPG and having a roamer come in would prolly brain fook me. So any good places/strats would be very much apprieciated.

What are you looking for? Exp, Loot, Runes?

For Exp there are lots of places in MPG where you could set up camp and single pull to your group without roamers. If you're looking for runes (since you mention 6 way) you could take your group out to bluespark over by the fear trial, easy camp, single named and no roamers.

you could take your group out to bluespark over by the fear trial, easy camp, single named and no roamers.

I've been looking for a place in MPG where I could 3 box a named without adds. Do you set up at the projection or where exactly?

I have zero Greater/glowing runes atm and really could use some :p

Yeah go to Neuromancer, once your approaching the camp there are see-invis mobs so your know your close, at the camp spot nothing comes to you unless you pull it.

A good place for runes (greater/glowing) would be nice, but a good place for AA exp and some random sellable loot. Looking for good sustaind killing really, no med breaks and a place where a wipe probably won't happen.

I have been to 6-way many times in camps but have almost always had a roamer come by, but never on the fear trial side. Thanks

Where to Go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back