• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - When using multiple Monitor's (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
76¢
How do you stop multiple monitor's from flashing. I use my Middle monitor as main monitor , but my other 2 I use for the alts , but it seems whatever toon im on it puts the other 2 in a flashing ( AKA ) background phase , and I cant fix it no matter what I do >? any suggestions ?

Are you using mq2fps? if so what is your background render rate?

/render

will show the foreground and background render rate. If you want them to render every frame the command is:

/render bg 1

I want them to work . I have a oc msi 750 ti and its pretty amazing for everquest quad core gen6 i5 16g ddr4 ram no reason i should have frame rate issues you know ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many are you trying to load Chanticleer? DBG made some changes in April that I found were causing my GPU to get taxed a ton more. For example 14 instances were drawing about 80% of my GPU processing power now (Previously could load ~30 with no drop in FPS on my I7-5930, 32 gb ram, GTX970).

How many are you trying to load Chanticleer? DBG made some changes in April that I found were causing my GPU to get taxed a ton more. For example 14 instances were drawing about 80% of my GPU processing power now (Previously could load ~30 with no drop in FPS on my I7-5930, 32 gb ram, GTX970).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech - When using multiple Monitor's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back