• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Whats a Macro and how do you use umm? (1 Viewer)

Tappy_McFM

RedCents
Im so lost on this macro stuff... I dont know what they are and how they work. Can someone please help me out or explain to me what i have to do to use them??

They are, put simply, a script that Macroquest reads and executes on your toon. For example, there are macros complex enough that will play a cleric or enchanter with little or no human interaction.

You can only run one macro at a time.

To use a macro, find one you like the look of (either here or on the Macroquest forum), copy the macro onto your clipboard and paste it into notepad then save the file into your macroquest/macro directory, you can call it whatever you like as long as it has a .mac extension.

After the file is in your macroquest directory just type: /macro (filename) in game.

All you need is a working copy of Macroquest, you can either compile your own copy or download a "pre-compile" from here.

Whats a Macro and how do you use umm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back