• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What is there? (1 Viewer)

Uyndaio

RedCents
16¢
Hello.. i have not been around very much.. but i hhave searched the site.. and cant find too many usefull things here for a level 30ish cleric.. if any1 could please help me find fun stuff that a lvl 31 cleric can use or any1 on The Nameless surver would like to help a 31 cleric lvl up some that would help too, so i could use some of the higher end stuff. Thx alot

Make a bard and you will be set. I had my beast/druid combo, but when I got to this website it was obvious that I needed to make a bard. This was in april and now my bard is lvl 70 with over 700 aa and 7kish hp. Now my bard pls my bst and druid for aa's hehe.

I figured i would make a bard.. after i lvled the cleric to the 50's but i gotta keep my cleric ahead of my friends 32 SK he made (im behind) any1 know of a way i could get to the 50's pretty quick with no PL?

with no pl, it will be very tough imo for a cleric since they really are fighters. I do not know of any afk cleric macros for true xp, but I am probably wrong about that. I have wondered the same thing about my druid, I have never seen any good macro's for a druid to solo and rake in the xp or aa's. In all honesty, mq2 and the best macro's are all tailored to bards for the most part. Without bards, mq2 would have alot less use LOL. Don't get me wrong though, without mq2 I would be lost with my druid if not for the map features alone. I will probably be making a bard myself simply to pl my serker up to high enough lvl's to tank for raids. They tell you the truth though. If you want to pl that cleric up fast, get another account, make a bard, get some of these bard macros, then 2 box and pl your cleric with the bard.

Well i AFKed with a 26 Bard all night.. and not one level.. I donty think Marus Seru is doing it... (got there out of the afk a bard1-70 or whatever) so if u have any suggestions of new places to go (and how to do it there) thatd be nice

lvl 26 .. dsp might work.

Soon as i get back ... and get my multitude of puters all set up ..

I too will be making a bard ..

I too thought druid was best PLer .. until this site

lol

/cries I am hooked

now i just need EQ.. ROFLMAO

8-)

What is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back