• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What is the point of leveling up shrouds? (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Can anyone give me a good answer to this question besides other models?

Do better shrouds get better abilities available to them or something?

Yes, so power level your toon in shroud form so he can be power leveled naturally? hehe... I admit it's neat, but still a waste of time to mess with any of the shrouds if you ask me...

I would guess if you were max level and wanted to have another class that level for some reason this would be much faster than say leveling a whole new toon is my only guess.

The 2nd shroud (Psion Eye) in the Aberration line is an enchanter mob that has charm capabilities. I've purposedly levelled up that shroud in order to get an OT hammer. With someone p/ling you, it doesn't take more than 2 hours. Its a nice alternative to purchasing or farming puppet strings.

yeah well if you use shroud while afk leveling it will level the shrouds and you will have diffrent classes to choose from. just a though. you can only save so many aa's in your normal form but unlimited aa's in shroud form

What is the point of leveling up shrouds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back