• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What Everquest / MQ2 Related Video to make? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
I will probably end up making all these videos but I'm not sure which ones folks would like to see the most. Is there a tutorial, how to guide, or a history lesson in EQ/MQ2 you'd like to see?

I was wondering if you ever made the video about running missions and quest with multiple toons ?

It would help me decide if i come back or not. It's the part that always end up driving me away.

Last edited:
Idea for you!!

How about an idiots guide to editing mesh files and still keep them usable?

outside of messing with creator settings (for lack of a better term) when ever I try to use the editing tools to make a place walkable, or unwalkable... I end up with divided segments of the zone (as in pathing only works on the west side... until I manually cross a specific point, then it only works on the east)

Editing the height and radius can help. And of course some zones (like shard's landing) you need to adjust the Y on the bounding box.

But for instance Chardok, or Heart of Fear:epicenter, are just nightmares of getting stuck or "unable to find start/destination point"

I have spent time tinking with various zone meshes in an effort to make obtaining collectables easier.... can't seem to get it to work when I use the editing tools except a few no-go zones. To many and the mesh goes blah. Try to make walkable areas and, divide the zone. And of course it doesn't help that some of the collectibles are in places of no clear path, heh.

I personally voted for top 10 Active hacks of all time, I've never dabbled with active hacks and I doubt I ever will however it would be cool to see a video on them. Certainly something I'm interested in

I do however feel that a video on how to run missions/quests with multiple toons would be very beneficial to the community, I know a lot of us do it already with ease but I've helped quite a few people who didn't even know a lot of features existed.

Also, I second the mesh videos, God they confuse me so much and i'd like to be able to do more Nav stuff.

Poll - What Everquest / MQ2 Related Video to make?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back