• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

well come on ppl (1 Viewer)

lol, theres a patch now /sigh shock horror... just think of all them exploites and bugs there fixing /sighs SLACKERS! :p

only thing i found so far is that bard songs (that go into the buff window not songs, like selos) seem to have a wopping range now.... was in new zone and grped with a friend bard on my rog... he was miles out of range yet i got song of travel, only bug ive see so far and not much use really /sigh

Only thing I noticed last night was when I had my soe on, and on a mount, you never drift down no matter what zone you are in. You stay floating in the air no matter how high you are. I found this out first when I ran off the ramp to the library in pok. Usually you drift down, but the only way I could get down to the ground was if I got off my drog. Then I promply drifted down to the ground. Went to try it out in other zones and sure enough, ran off a mountain and just sat there forever way up in the clouds.

as a pet summoning class, summon your pet, gear it up then use a shroud and camp out in that form. WHen you come back later you'll still be in shroud form. Remove the form and you'll still have your buffed / geared pet. I did this last night. Camped in imp form to watch a movie. 2 hours later pet was still there after removing imp form.

It has been there as long as you kept moving. You stay off the ground with levi/soe yes, but when running thru zones way up in the air and you stop, you start to drift down slowly but surely. Now, even if you stop running, you never come down as long as you are on a mount.

The squich monster mission in Butcherblock was bugged for a few hours after servers went up. All you had to do was zone into the instanced version of East Freeport, then hail him, then zone out. There was no second step, like there is now. I was only able to get in on it like 4 times before they brought all those instances down and fixed it. If it had stayed up longer, I would have posted it.

well come on ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back