• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

weapon skills (1 Viewer)

The only thing I can think that could do this is a .mac that you could 2 box with. One toon would be the one being beat on (I am thinking cleric for CH) But any toon that can heal would be preferable. Stick him on a mount for mana regen, and the only thing that would do is heal itself. The other toon would /duel the cleric and attack till the cleric is say 20% then stop attack till the CH goes off. Now if the toon that’s getting the weapon skill up is a lot lower, then the toon getting beat on, the weapon skill toon would probably go on forever whacking away at the cleric. I don’t know if this is what you had in mind, but if it is I could take a stab at writing the mac for you. OR you can spend those precious skill points at the guildmaster.

I can't confirm, but I read somewhere that you don't get skill-ups by direct-dueling another player. You do get skills, however, by attacking the other player's pet.

I tried a specific DB mob listed in a forum once, and didn't get a single skill up after 30 minutes. Try reading EQUnderground on this site in the EQ1 guides section. there is a tip in there about skilling up. Getting fast skill ups is a constant nerf-battle with SOE...

It worked for me beating on a little DB alt in the arena way back in the day. I use the worst weapon I had at the time so not to kill the alt fast. But this was sometime ago... :rolleyes:

Until level 60 (I think) you can skill up on Erandi Natasu in Paineel. Solo mob, no faction hits, near the entrance to the Warrens. Max hit 9 or 12. Level 40 SK. Harm touches initially for ~400ish. 6 minute respawn if you happen to kill him.

-SimpleMynd

weapon skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back