• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Way to get around bad faction for Upper Guk quest? (1 Viewer)

bigdaddy

RedCents
Is there a way to get around bad faction for Upper Guk quest? tryin to do that crown of deceit quest but faction sucks really bad there.... Any way around it?

kill lots and lots and lots of frogs in LGUK. I have heard OS is also a good place to faction.

I've helped a few buddies with their faction by pulling trains and PBAEing the lguk.

OS sucks donkey nuts for faction. The per kill faction hit is roughly the same, but it takes you 10x as long per kill. If you are a class with ae abilities, grab an ae nuker or a warrior with an ES .. pull trains and pbae them to death.

The only way I would do OS for faction is if I wanted to xp while factioning. Killing DBlues nonstop for faction is never a horrible thing ... at least you make some nice coin and a few aa's while you grind.

Seb is great if you are killing Reets--Ive done the quest twice for 2 alts and the fastest way was parking down in traks area for several hours..the exp isnt *that* bad either, as all reets are lev 55 with gimp hp's, and hit for like 150 max if that.
Also if you are an evil race/worship a evil deity, you can kill the ghoul lord for his scalp, which has a modifier of +1 on it. druid wolf form + scalp =warmly from amiable.

Just a thought, but wouldn't Hide/Sneak work for this too? Thus get a Rogue shroud, get behind the mob for turn in, hand it in get the mask. No need to faction till ya puke? :eek:

I am sure its on here somewhere, try a search to see the whole thing, but last time I checked killing the Frogs in Old Seb at the pyramids was like a GIANT faction boost. I was able to take alts down there that were MAx KOS o Good frogs and max ally them in about 3 hours.

I did it also in the crypt pulling with my chanter with aoe tash, then I had a chain stun mac and my bard was playing aoe dot, I think wizard wan also ae nuke, this way u kill frogs like crazy. good luck

Way to get around bad faction for Upper Guk quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back