• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Water (1 Viewer)

RedCents
872¢
Not sure if its this is right section. But when fighting underwater random toons will just beeline away from the group in random directions. Some are on Ka, some are on CWTN. I have tried various fixes ( make them melee, /camphere ) , I almost have to manually play them. I have use the come to me button alot. Or put them on manual and invis then run them back. Half the time they run into other mobs and die.

this is due to how meshes work.

your best bet is to stay as close to the bottom of the water as possible, otherwise if nav thinks the path above you is the best route, it'll take it.

I've had the most luck with vorpal and using the follow me button on group window for water areas as well as say running off a cliff or to places where the mesh just doesn't want to cooperate.
I don't know what the difference is or why it seems to work better I just believe in magic.

I've had the most luck with vorpal and using the follow me button on group window for water areas as well as say running off a cliff or to places where the mesh just doesn't want to cooperate.
I don't know what the difference is or why it seems to work better I just believe in magic.
Ive done that also, keep them on follow. I am just going to kill quickly and GTFO lol..

I've been doing LS hunter, and big dipper was the problem for me. The water is very shallow. I had to double shrink, drop lev and manually drop everyone to the very bottom. The guys in Laurion's Inn water weren't bad, but it was much deeper.

Problem - Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back