• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WATCH OUT (1 Viewer)

thegreat

RedCents
my whole crew just got banned like 14 accounts....we were not caught in the act of ghostkilling but they must of traced all of are gear....i know i had it comming but just a heads up sony is on a rampage with the ban stick lol.....btw did not get 1 tell nor email soooo

If you were GKing with that many toons you were probably going after some TSS raid mobs? I would think that Sony is watching out for there new baby they are still trying to sell more of.

i heard that the way they catch people, is after a big event dies (certain mobs/events...etc) it will send details of the fight for sony staff to review and determine if they were ghost killed or not. this probably isn't true but, i can see it being true easily. i'm just spreading FEARRR, EVERYONE RUN TO THE MOUNTAINS....

the great said:
half the toons werent flaged for most of there gear sooo lol

you have to be flagged to loot anything, to get flagged u loot seal. so your toons were flagged for the gear?
so unflagged toons getting loot they're not supposed to is out of the question.

WATCH OUT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back