• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Was wondering if this is really possible? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdde1

RedCents
:confused: Play Nude EQ. Ever wonder how people get nude photographs of their characters? We'll show you how. (Note to the angry parents: Characters are not anatomically correct - this isn't Hustler's RPG, it's not much worse than a naked barbie doll)

Has anyone ever done this? It is advertised......is it a macro? Just wondering

I think it has something to do with crappy video cards. My friend's used to show most players naked. Or naked with the color of their armor.

Thank you all for such great advise! I think now I can get a life......Again much thanks for all of your wisdom....How can I ever repay you.....Wait I know.........I will drop my subscribtion and never play the game again...........

two posts deleted

if someone asks a question...they don't need to be made fun of...especially if it is a valid question like the one spdde1 asked...it is an advertised strat

and @ spdde1...hotter and cade were being serious ;)

redguides is a place for help...not making fun of people who ask a simple question or flaming them...go somewhere else if you want to do that.

Was wondering if this is really possible?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back