• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warriior/Cleric (1 Viewer)

buckeyesfan1

RedCents
10¢
I was looking for a Warrior/Cleric macro that could camp a spot afk. Would like one that I could set way points to pull mobs. Maybe there is one I could play around with to suit my needs. Any ideas?

I have used the puller macro with a warrior and it worked great. Never used the pally one you're talking about.

If you want to make modifications to the puller macro and don't know how, feel free to reply and we can help you out.

The Puller part of this is great. Can anyone show me how to make "Call of Challenge" work with this? I would like it to basicly spam it everytime its available since it doesnt cost me any endurance. Thanks =)

Gonna have to find the alt activate number on that. Once you get the number for it, you would add this line in the combat sub:

/alt activate XXX

Where XXX is the number for the ability. That will spam it only while you're fighting. If you need help finding where to put it in the sub, just ask.

Warriior/Cleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back