• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warping causes crashes (1 Viewer)

hotdog

RedCents
Up front, I am new to all of this. I am trying to do some cloak quest that was listed here. However, every time I try to /warp wp (point's name) I get a crash. Yes, I defined the way point with the loc listed.

How do I actually warp? What is the specific command to do it? I am also using the Radar so I can target mobs across the zone. Is there a way to warp directly to them? I tried once by targetting the mob and then typing in the mob's name and I crashed. I tried again by simply targetting the mob and then typing /warp. I crashed. There has to be a way that this can work. Please enlighten me. Thank you!

What warp plugin are you using and what compile are you using.

From the looks of it, it would appear you are using an old warp plugin with a screwed up offset.

Try using redquest or getting the MQ2rwarp.dll from it atleast.

Also, please note that I've moved your post to the Help, Questions, & Requests forum.

This is where you need to post your questions, if you have a question on a topic that is posted such as a strategy that is posted you may ask the question under the corresponding thread, however if you are staring a new thread and asking for help or questions you need to post it here.

Sorry, I thought that is where I posted the thread.

I any using the latest RedGuide MQ2Warp.dll. I'm not quite sure what else to do. Maybe my syntax is incorrect. I crash every time I try to warp, so I'm starting to think the syntax is right but that something else is wrong.

Ok do this.

1.) /plugin MQ2Warp unload
2.) /plugin MQ2Rwarp
3.) Try and warp now.

That don't solve it.

4.) Download redquest again.
5.) Extract it to a NEW (read: Blank, nothing else in it) folder.
6.) Load Macroquest from that folder.
7.) Run EQ
8.) /plugin MQ2Rwarp
9.) Try now.

Warping causes crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back