• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

warp and piggyzone safe to use? (1 Viewer)

thegreat

RedCents
if you can get your hands on these plugins are they safe to use or no? is the reason they are not posted on this site because they are unsafe? i dont mean like safe as in lkike risk free but will i use it and not get banned within a week?

why have they been removed from the compiles? Theres still instructions on how to use them but they're gone. Granted i'm coming back after a year off so i'm not sure how long they've been absent from here

LemurGuy said:
why have they been removed from the compiles? Theres still instructions on how to use them but they're gone. Granted i'm coming back after a year off so i'm not sure how long they've been absent from here
The hacks still work, the problem is that SOE put in a new detection method that is difficult to break. So its not just a matter of updating offsets when they did this (back in April I think). The way packets are sent and blocked to SOE's servers also had to change, otherwise, they know you are warping. So if RG posted those in their compile, they would be posting something that would more than likely get detected and then get you suspended or banned; something I'm sure Jigs does not want to rep for.

(That was a very untechnical explanation - If someone has something a little more technical, please post).

Mateo

warp and piggyzone safe to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back