• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[Warcry] The walls come down (1 Viewer)

DoNotReply

System messages. Not a monitored account.
RedCents
504,463¢
Virtual property. Those words mean something different to everyone. To me it means when I load my Templar up to play, the time I spend gearing him and advancing him is something that belongs to me. The Magical Dwarven Boots of Omgness is something that I have earned. For years it has been viewed differently by various people. This is soon to change after an announcement made today by SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) CEO, John Smedley.

Starting in late June, SOE will begin offering a new service called Station Exchange. This secure service will allow EverQuest II players on specific servers to buy and sell the right to use items, coin and characters. To be clear, all we are doing is facilitating these transactions. We are NOT in the business of selling virtual goods ourselves.It would be an understatement to say "Wow, I didn't in my wildest dreams expect to ever see that.", however I can't help but smile and tip my hat to the great folks over at SOE. For years SOE has been keeping me on my toes in anticipation of what they will do next. Today's announcement is truly nothing short of gaming history.

Dont believe me? I dont really blame you. Read it for yourself.

When your done reading the announcement over at the official website, please come continue reading at our hubsite and discuss your feelings with us. Come on over.

http://eq2.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=68&id=44789

[Warcry] The walls come down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back