• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

War Machines Monster Mission (1 Viewer)

Gildon

RedCents
10¢
I'd like to start a thread on this mission, it was just introduced in the last patch and someone had mentioned it might be better to afk script since it has less warping. I've looked around on the fan sites but haven't found any info on what occurs in the mission. Please post your experiences.

This starts in Lavastorm with Clockwork Commander Widgetsworth, he's by the Solusek's Eye tunnel entrance at loc 1478, 893, -62.

Key words to get the dialog and mission are:
help
rescue mission
group

You have to find 10 gnome hostages, spread throughout the zone. I did this with a group of non-users so we had to do it the hard way and suicide run together to each one, using the find thingy. The mobs in the zone are basically the same as non-instanced. MQ makes this task a hell of a lot easier. Reward we got was a nice ring with 140hp etc for level 65; lesser stats for the level 55 people. Also seen a nice weapon as the reward. Got about 8% regular xp I think. I'd only do this again if I was with mq users, or was boxing.

so like, can you just warp to each of the guys? would that be easier or what? i got a blow off account and been trying as much as i can that i know wont get me an insta ban... IE shared no drop shit. but then again... im on the FV server, so unless i wanted some epics, no point in doing it either way, lol.

I may be wearing a tin foil hat, but this mission looks like it was made for us. warpt to the, hail them and thats it. If they were watching other missions, I have to beleive they were watching this one.

yeah but theyre been watching the mission no doubt.

This sounds like a trap for warpers everywhere. Im glad i wasnt tempted into trying it out. I may be preaching like the usual "Sky is Falling" bandwagon lot , but this mission does really look too easy as if it was aimed at MQ2 users and catching them out

Lets hope not

Spunge16 said:
yeah but theyre been watching the mission no doubt.

This sounds like a trap for warpers everywhere. Im glad i wasnt tempted into trying it out. I may be preaching like the usual "Sky is Falling" bandwagon lot , but this mission does really look too easy as if it was aimed at MQ2 users and catching them out

Lets hope not

This never happened and never will. Obviously they might ban a few people but it's ridiculous to think that they would make a mission to ban warpers.

Yes so every 1 hour you can get 1AA per char for 30seconds of work with one char. That mission was awesome :)

Tone said:
That's why you play WoW its more fun fuck EQ :P

lol :) As I said it's more fun for about a month. Pretty much any NEW game is fun for a bit, but then you understand that so far none of them hold a candle to EQ. I still have both my WoW and EQ2 accounts but I haven't logged into either in a looong loooong time.

Since we already have threadjacked this, WoW, EQ2 indeed get boring after a while and you go back to EQ again.

Then again I have been wondering what UO looks like after 7 years of not playing there...

Well this is back and it it has been nerfed the guys can root now so suiciding is harder. also as time goes bye the hostages get pushed further in. i was wondering if we have / loc on these 10 hostages and if so can we post em?? also a map maybe would be cool if someone is bored so i could just run thru this.

crazedfrolic said:
Well this is back and it it has been nerfed the guys can root now so suiciding is harder.
Harder? Damn, like it wasn't hard enough already.

War Machines Monster Mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back