• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wailing Sisters (1 Viewer)

eqwhore

RedCents
hi guys )

i wonder if anyone of you have some usefull informations of Wailing Sisters in Demiplane...

Sisters:

can beat this in 15 minutes.

1. Have 1 FD class with each sister (Althea, Brenda, other chick).
2. This FD class HAS to ONLY talk to their sister that they are assigned to and can only further the script when their sister is stopped.
3. If the FD class speaks with another sister they are going to make it so that they cannot further the event anylonger (they get the 'you ratted me out message' and sister stops talking to them).
4. The FD class follows the sisters around and keeps doing the scripts.
5. We need to move raid to the top of the ramp but at the end of the hallway there so that we can pull a mob or 3 from the side rooms and then have someone near the raid/hallway entrance peel them and pull them to camp. It is VERY hard to pull from the rooms and make it all the way back to camp due to AE stuns and stuff.
6. Raid keeps killing the mobs and clearing the trash there while the FD'ers do the script.
7. FD'ers involved NEED to be able to use vent to keep up with each other.

Christine shouts, 'Master, oh Master! There is dissension among your coven. My own sisters, who I trusted implicitly, have been conspiring against me. There is a mountain of proof and witnesses!'

An ominous voice booms, 'Very well, Christine. Since it pleases you so much, your fellow Sisters will be bound and banished.'

Althea and Brenda's screams are cut short as they are exiled from the Demi-Plane of Blood.

We can mez the spin stun bats in this encounter, making it much less of a headache. Considering there are 6 bats, 2 enchanters can easily lock them down where it would take more bards, and they are better suited to working on the script in that event anyways.

-Carbonization

We can mez the spin stun bats in this encounter, making it much less of a headache. Considering there are 6 bats, 2 enchanters can easily lock them down where it would take more bards, and they are better suited to working on the script in that event anyways.

We always pull the bats into the foyer and lock them down before starting the event.

Wailing Sisters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back