• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

VXED ? Where is it? (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
And how do I get there?

And NO telling me "from Barindu" ...
Cause I cant find THAT place either.

Thanx ;)

From Pok go to guild lobby, to guild hall, to the port guy and buy a stone that is called ".... .... of barindu". now give stone back to the guy and step on the portal and off to barindu you go.

If not a member of a guild find a magus, any will do, hail and say nedaria, in nedaria find the magus, hail and say natimbi. once in natimbi in the northern most part of zone near the middle of map is a zoneline to quinmi go there. from quinmi go to the north west and you will find the zoneline into barindu.

Now once in barindu on the map you will see a hooked like path stickin out on the east of map, at the end that is open to the rest of zone you will see a person standing in some water, hail and then say vxed to get instanced mission. now run to the other end of the hook and you will zone into vxed.

VXED ? Where is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back