• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vxed starting loc (1 Viewer)

grover03

RedCents
10¢
Does anyone have a vxed starting loc other than the one listed in Tone's vxed macro? His is the only loc I have been able to find and it is not working well for me - find myself getting stuck often.
Trouble is I had a great loc I was using before, with zero issues, but lost it when my comp got fried in a storm (so much for surge protectors /shrug).

G

You didnt look hard enough. This is a copy and paste of the same post that has been repost several times on the 1-70 bard lvling afk macro thread.

But, I will help you out and make it alittle easier. I quoted Racecar here for your vxed macro and warp spot. The only thing different is I use a radius of 69 and face exactly one tick to the right of east instead of directly east.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecar

Here is the details for my Vxed macro:
My Vxed starting loc is 125, -300, 447
The circle radius is 73
Facing East

So basically I have 4 hotkeys:
1. /warp loc 125,-300,447
2. /circle on 73
3. /macro vxed
4. /circle off

Make sure you are heading DEAD east. Even a degree or two can make a big difference. My macro just barely reaches the torches in the ghost room, this gives me more wiggle room and you never get a stonemite. Also, be sure to type /twist adjust 3. You only have to do it once, it will remember the setting. What this does is force selos to refresh 18 seconds early. This prevents the selos landing just as it fades bug.

It is also an excellent idea to have Run5. The nostun offset is also required (remember you have to re-set this offset every time you log in).

So here is the rundown of what I do. I face dead east, make sure selos is up, cast Kazuimi's (Divine Aura), press 1 (warps to loc), press 2 (starts the circle), press numlock (starts running the circle), press 3 (starts the targeting macro) then type /twist 1 2 3 4 5 6.

It should be noted that my first spell gem is selos followed by 4 dots and Marr. You will need the same setup, or you will have to change my macro.

As to what the macro does. All it is, is a slightly modified target.mac (you can even call it that if you want) that stops twisting when you get exp then starts up again when you aquire a valid (non summoning) target. This is to prevent your dot landing just as you are about to switch and getting summoned.

Lol liezard that is the same one I posted. Dont know why you dont like it grover that loc facing one click to the right of east is perfect.

Vxed starting loc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back