• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vision Plugin plz (1 Viewer)

rober

RedCents
I dont know if there is any yet,

But is possible to make a Plugin that let you use the vision of others? so like Vision spells from shaman, or the one of the bard ,. , , ,etc, u know, u look as if u were the target

Thanks )

Yeah I doubt it too, although it would unbelieveably awesome if there WAS a plugin to let you cast spells from other classes.

Imagine that... Conviction, Clairvoyance, Spiritual Ascendance, Wunshi, Fortitude, and more, all at your disposal... The game would never be the same again.

I dont think he is looking for the ability to cast spells of another class, I think he is looking for a plugin which would shift his point of view to be that of a targeted player / mob. Like the Bind Sight line of spells enchanters get. I would imagine this would be entirely possible to code, though not knowing the first thing about plugins I wouldnt know how difficult it might be.

Well I tried it using /setspell "bind sight" 2 and had a mob targeted, and it did nothing but put the clientside spell in slot 2, so leads me to belive that either it is serverside, or there needs to be some packets sent to fool this to work. As far as a plugin...hmmm will have to look at that, but probably the same result.

ok thanks that would be perfect tho, ive noticed that i need that while i was looking the tactic of a mob from another guild, i got good pics and so, without be in the battle spot, But with that, Would be the best

I think more DirectX-ish type hacks would be very useful.

Wireframe mode
Extend mob distance draw (that is, it draws all mobs in memory, not just ones in the usual visual range)
More/different camera angles
Flat shading (eliminate textures from memory selectively if possible, to decrease EQ's footprint)
Change point of view to someone else's character, or NPC

Considering there already exist plugins to change your size/other character's sizes, and there are wireframe/shading hacks for Counter Strike etc, I would hazard a guess that EQ should be modifiable in the same way.

Vision Plugin plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back