• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vishimitard Macro (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
So... I recently decided to give a crack at the Vishimitard macro and customize it as to not use MQ2hail or whatnot, and i created this.. but it's doing something funky im not sure how to fix...

Rich (BB code):
| ------------------------------------------- |
| Devlin's revised Vishimitard Cure Macro     |
| You will need MQ2moveutils for this macro   |
| ------------------------------------------- |

| ##### Main part of the macro..
Sub Main
:Main
/doevents
/if (${Me.Buff[Creeping Doom].ID}) /call Cure
/goto :Main
/return

| ##### Cures the DT DoT
Sub Cure
/beep
/tar npc mournful
/delay 2
/stick
/if (${Target.Distance}<50) /say Shoulder my Burden
/return

What it does is, Targets the mournful spirit, then stands there and spams /beep and /stick ( which relays in the MQ2 box " No longer sticking to your target " ).. if the spirit is already in range, it targets it stands there and spams " Shoulder my Burden ".. I see nothing wrong with it and neither does Cade... maybe it just hates me?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Heya,

I think /tar is your problem.
Useing it if I recall needs to be fairly close to the mob allrdy.

How about try to use,
Rich (BB code):
/target ID ${NearestSpawn[NPC mournful].ID}

Also.... Your stick will plain run to the targeted spirit, but in that room is a Big wall and sometimes spirits behind it.
In that case you run prolly straight to the wall where Vish is being tanked at and get stuck, maybe die if you dont attend and let your Wrath aggro on the MT.
Just my 2cp, not to let this piece run afk.
Else it looks very short and simple, nice and neat.

Hope this helps, Crystane.

Just tried it and it's still doing it... target's the person , faces them, spam's ' No longer sticking to target ' and spams /beep , If i run to the person and get within 50 range it'll spam Shoulder My Burden.. Hmm

The code is set up so that it spams you. If the mob is over a certain distance away, stick won't work right.

When you have Creeping Doom, what you're saying is this:
Do I have Creeping Doom?
-Yes, stick to spirit AND beep.
--Is spirit within 50?
---Yes, say should my burden and restart at :Main.
---No, restart at :Main.
-No, restart at :Main.
It's constantly checking to see if you have the DT if you do, it's going to continue calling the Cure sub which spams /beep and /stick.

Just use something like this
Rich (BB code):
#event cure "#*#You sense your doom approaching#*#"

Sub Main
:start
/doevents
/goto :start
/return

sub event_cure
/popup Cure Creeping Doom before you wipe the raid!
/target ID ${NearestSpawn[NPC mournful].ID}
/delay 2
/face fast
/delay 2
/if (${Target.Distance}<50) /say Shoulder my Burden
/return
...you'll have to run to the spirit but that's easy

plink

only problem i have is if theres no mournful spirit up it says it anyway... like if the strat is being introduced.. or when raid is over and the cue is said in guildsay or whatever...

Also has anyone tried pulling the mournfuls to the raid and rooting them so non mqers can /tar mourn and /say line?

Vishimitard Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back