• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Veteran's rewards (1 Viewer)

forsakenshadow

RedCents
Has anyone had their Vet AA's tab go missing? I logged in found my toon dead, killed normal enuf (he's a new bard nothing going for him and the mac is for a 68 bard with 400 aa's) So i go to use the rez aa and the whole tab is missing, logged onto two other toons on that account and the tab was gone too, logged into second account and they are there. That gets me worried becuase i wasn't using that account, so it got me thinking that my vet aa's were taken. I logged out completely did a complete file check and reloaded the account, apon logging in each toon on the account that had missing tabs, i found the tabs back and the first thing hte game spits out is is you have earned Vet aa 1-6 for 0 aa points.

So I'm just curious if anyone else has had/heard of this bug, or if it is something a gm tried to/did do to my account.

i logged on a brand new (.2 years enabled level 70, under 300 aa)char my frend gave me. went to pop lesson vet aa and saw no veteran tab, thought this was weird so i /veteran and it said i had already claimed them =/
do you not get exp doubler vet aa rigth away, and have to wait a year ?

hooha said:
i logged on a brand new (.2 years enabled level 70, under 300 aa)char my frend gave me. went to pop lesson vet aa and saw no veteran tab, thought this was weird so i /veteran and it said i had already claimed them =/
do you not get exp doubler vet aa rigth away, and have to wait a year ?

The first vet AA is offered after your account has 1.0 year enabled, on only one character on the account.

Veteran's rewards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back